A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New www.pellepiano.com

New www.pellepiano.com

As I just have changed server I though I might as well redo my site. Not shure how the concept works.

More games are coming ( 8 is up though ) and more of everything.

www.pellepiano.com

-Pelle Piano
    // Image Gallery
    www.studiobild.com
    // Photo Blog
    http://talesofthepixel.blogspot.com

well i would have replied 20 minutes ago but i got to playing pathpicker. all around nice execution on everything.. very smooth. i like the gallery functionality. the only thing i didn't like about the gallery was that the thumbnails with the 'x' were still functional (i know it's obvious that there is nothing there, i was just playing around).. also, just out of curiousity, will there be a direct link to the web design link on the main page to the web design content in the gallery.. just not sure why they are in 2 different areas (?) - anyways, like expected, nice job.

excellent site, I can't see any issues at all, but I was wondering why used a different font for the contact information at the bottom

www.designerunderground.co.uk
    Nice work.
    >Original idea with the printer
    >I like the playing card style wave menu in the gallery section
    >I think that the main bottom navigation should have a constant over state – just in that when you rollover a button it almost feels like you have rolled off it
    >Also, the duke box covers the navigation > it would be nice if it was draggable?
    +

+
    You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You are not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis.

Thanks for looking.

The font for the contact information is different because the main one does not work at small sizes ( I'll probably change both font and color for the contact thing anyways, its just something I forgot to do anything about ).

The webdesign section is to provide links and info about my webmaking, the Logo and Webdesign in the Gallery is just to provide some graphics on logos and parts of sites I made ( had to fill the gallery with something =) ). There will be more content related to my work later ( the bumblebees and such will go away ).

An yes , it is nice if the galler thumbnals would not appear at all if there is no image to show, but I tought the look is better if there are always 23 thumbnails there ( for balance ).

-Pelle Piano
    // Image Gallery
    www.studiobild.com
    // Photo Blog

Ah, very good site. Interactive, slightly original and fun to use.

8 out of 10

Rawr ^_^
    OK for some reason my browser replied to this 2 times so read below

Rawr ^_^
    OK Mr.Piano
    You have helped me multiple times and there is one thing I gotta say...you and old newbie are ridiculous.

About the site...once again impressive...just as sweet as the old one...this 1 just has a more modern approach to it and I like it!

Keep it up! It's inspirational!

Are you open to constructive criticism? I can see mistakes all over the place... I'll point out only one... if you don't like it, I'll leave it alone.

The name of your camera... I'm pretty sure it is not Olympous.

You are quite right, my spelling needs a check. And Im shure theres other things I need to correct too.

-Pelle Piano
    // Image Gallery
    www.studiobild.com
    // Photo Blog

A big job just landed on my desk... so I won't be much help right now... but in two or three days I'll get back to you with some editing notes... if that's suits you.

P.S.: I do miss the beautiful striper you used to have.

När jag bodde i Stockholm, folk var lycklig över hjälpa mig med det Svensk språk... so I'd be more than happy to return the service... but I don't want to be a pain... so I'll leave it alone. Let me know if you want my help.

Yes I would think there are some grammatical errors ( I havent made a real check yet ). If there are some relly obvious ones Ill be glad for the help. Dont want to take up your time to much though.

-Pelle Piano
    // Image Gallery
    www.studiobild.com
    // Photo Blog