A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Less than 24 hours to go.......FI

Less than 24 hours to go.......FI

Much awaited, much talked FI would be launched DEC 1, i.e less than 24 hours, howzz it going to be, cant wait to see..
    good people are not liked that much...

Yes, another count down. I'm sure, much like 2A's v4 release, it will be impossible for FI to dazzle SOME people ...

others will look at it honestly and say whether or not it sucks.

But from what they've released recently ie. Ford and Road Runner, I can't see it being much of a disappointment.

Enter the Flash Dragon Prototype3X's Avatar
    http://www.fantasyinterfaces.com

It will be just like any other top of the line site out there. Nice!
    Last edited by Prototype3X; 11-30-2004 at 03:54 PM.

One Armed Scissor

Ahem!

Is this the coffee lounge or cool sites?

At least they haven't been overhyping it, I think that's what happened with 2a, it was such a big lead up for a website.

Yes, another count down. I'm sure, much like 2A's v4 release, it will be impossible for FI to dazzle SOME people ...
    You could also argue that some people will say its the "best site ever" because they're big fans without looking past the razzle and dazzle.

But I will say people shouldn't complain if they don't think its "revolutionary". FI haven't really hyped it much at all.

Life moves at 63 fps. mr. freak's Avatar
    Originally posted by stevietat
    But I will say people shouldn't complain if they don't think its "revolutionary". FI haven't really hyped it much at all.
    Well, except for that old link on that enter page that teased us for years and years

I think it should rock. But I'm not going to ratchet my hopes too far up, for safety's sake!
    Be Happy.
    WebFeats v5 { webfeatsdesign.com } \\\ ITA Judge { internettinyawards.com } \\\ My band! { modusoperandiband.com }

Re: Ahem!

Apparently I'm not authorized to view it.

Password... password... argh.

Originally posted by Halobender
    Is this the coffee lounge or cool sites?
    What do you mean?
    Flash Kit Moderator . Duke University
    Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology

Obviously the new site must be going up with that "Password Required" crap. I'm surprised they would have their site down for even a minute, it's not hard to switch from one version to another without a lapse in content for people to view.

But what do I know, this is FI, they can do what they please, they could be moving servers, doing anything, we will all have to find out in a couple of hours.

Life moves at 63 fps. mr. freak's Avatar
    Originally posted by absolutezero
    But what do I know, this is FI, they can do what they please, they could be moving servers, doing anything, we will all have to find out in a couple of hours.
    They're probably out realigning the planets so as to prevent gravity from interfering with their launch
    Be Happy.
    WebFeats v5 { webfeatsdesign.com } \\\ ITA Judge { internettinyawards.com } \\\ My band! { modusoperandiband.com }

The new FI site isn't much of a change design wise, but it's added a bunch of video/tutorial/company/case study stuff which is really interesting.

Nothing revolutionary, but just good. FI I think is now the end-all, be-all over 2A ... right now ... just a matter of time before people start ripping/insulting/hating on them like they used to 2A.

And NO I'm not saying that 2A is old news, I'm just saying FI has stood out more with their past few releases.

AND they're hiring. Time for me to get my portfolio fixed up ... I've done a lot more work (better work) in the last two years since I made mine.