A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

Right click support

Better projector features - ie. open external files other than .exe or .bat - window shape, title, icon editing - better local file read/write - delete/copy file capability (for temp files) ..... Seriously doubt they are gonna put much thought into offline features though.

Drop Generator, incorporate those features with Cold Fusion.

Non anti-alias text option.

Flash player / preview pannel (get rid of seperate player window to test movies).

Sure i can think of more later... is Macromedia talking about any new features yet?

my wishlist:

- include all functionality of Director 8.5, as well as the Lingo scripting language

- as a result, call this product "Macromedia Flarector"

(this is also my wishlist for Director 9, replacing "Director 8.5" with "Flash 6" and "Lingo" with "ActionScript")

Angry F6

Ok guys, here we go...

I know this thread is way long, and way old, but recently I've expanded from Flash/multimedia to web application development. What I want is to be able to add dynamic data to Flash as easily as I can in UltraDev. Or conversely, be able to build and edit Flash interfaces in UltraDev. Wouldn't that be perfect? To be able to drag and drop from a recordset you defined through a dialogue box?

What do you think?

Evan

Living on fortified coffee. Mike-Edwards's Avatar
    3d and text effects would be great, plus ability to use MIDI to save on file size.

A magnifier that can be zoomed out with a right click of mouse button which can be done with many drawing programs would be helpful, too.

resolved Flash wish list

I would like to see flash improve it's photo export feature. Right now Flash five xports look really fuzzy compred to the swf exports. Plus, why couldn't we see a Flash Dev? Where you can build your own mp3 players, movie players, screen savers and etc? Thats just me though and wishful thinking.

In a cavern, in a canyon,
    Excavating for a mine,
    Dwelt a miner, forty-niner
    And his daughter Clementine.
    Oh my darling, Clementine

Re: Flash wish list

So ... anyone gone through here and determined what 'wish' has been granted ???

Re: Re: Flash wish list

Originally posted by LanSite
    So ... anyone gone through here and determined what 'wish' has been granted ???
    No, but I sure wish I could uncheck my email notification, this thing returns more than a STD

caithness massiv
    lmao

i was wondering when this thing was going to get closed...

good point, I'll close it as its redundant now, if anyone wants it open, mail me.