A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Movie clip half hidden??

Big boy member

Movie clip half hidden??

Hi,

I am finishing up a site for a client and the last phase is to cleanup and add some things to a .fla file they had created for them some time ago, before I was in the picture.
    Problem is that I was unable to open the original .fla due to the fact that it was created on a mac (is my guess?).
    So, I downloaded mac drive, opened the file and saved it to my PC.
    Now when I open this fie the movie clip that holds all the action is pushed all the way to the right of the canvas and half of it is off the scrren, beyond the reach of the scrollbars.
    This poses a problem as I need to manipulate the frames and add to the parts that are hidden. As of now the only solution that is obvious to me is to go through frame by frame and center all the items. I really do not have the time for this and I hgave a feeling there is an easier way.

If anyone has any ideas on a solution and / or why this happened I would be much obliged. The file is just a smidge over the max upload size here so if you would like to help just reply and I will email it to you.

Thanks!

Senior Moment
    I'm on a mac... but I only have MX (not 04)... could take a look at it if you'd like.
    Victory belongs to "The Murray"!