A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [EARLY BETA] " Exile 5ive 7even "

[EARLY BETA] " Exile 5ive 7even "

i am working on a new game, the game will probably be finished before the end of this month/year. I have a short gameplay demo here for you, so if someone has suggestions or comments, this is the moment :P

the game will have a story, and the character you play in this demo will change during the game. More of the story won''t be give it will be an simple arcade game with a short story. Also voice acting for the character is in progress.

well, this is the demo, and don''t expect to much about it, you can just move and jump (try doing the wall jump)

enjoy http://karimmirak0.tripod.com/engine_html.htm

Well what can I say... the gameplay isn't very logical to me (spinning around in mid-air?)... But the grpahic's are great! The music is also ok Don't you have a bit more to play with?

Good luck, seems like this is going to be something interesting

Sph

thanks... but spinning in mid air..come on :P i was inspired by arcade samurai games. hahah and i am crazy about japanese anime and robots and stuff :P so.. if u whatch any anime or play those games, than u would find it logical but it is just an arcade game, i don''t try to simulate real life movment. But thanks any way. and i hope it ll be some thing interesting :>:>

tnx

looks really interesting, like saphua said the graphics are great, i like the music as well, its very atmospheric, i think the character movement is great (anime freak here as well), what is it going to be, i think it looks like a boss battle at the moment, like to see more.

keep us posted.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

yeah, well the boss battles will be something that will make the game interesting and challenging. expect large weird creatures that(like old games), keep doing the same thing :P

keep up the comment

funny, when i open the link in firefox it's a different game :P something with a mecha.. As already said, great graphics and music! (Both of them ;P)

weird

nice game (meaning good graphics, sound and movement) but I cannot reach that guy? Maybe some instructions?
    Andrew Webster
    Impressive Click

Your game displayed a box which said system error (with two guys above the box). I'm using a MAC and safari, that could be why something went wrong.

Tried it in Internet Explorer, still did the same thing as I said above.

Originally posted by Pugger
    Your game displayed a box which said system error (with two guys above the box). I'm using a MAC and safari, that could be why something went wrong.
    same here, there's a picture with 2 guys saying "nano system failure". was it programmed that way or what???

that was a project from back in the days :P

try cleaning your browser gentlemen, it is 2004! and almost 2005..

and for swcandrew, u can not reach that monster. well u maybe able to reach it just a little bit, but you can't do anything. Like i said, it is a early beta and just a short demo you must not expect something out of this. Just comment if u think the gameplay is fast/slow or doesn't work well.

tnx people

Originally posted by CrystalComet k

try cleaning your browser gentlemen, it is 2004! and almost 2005..
    Try to clear Your html-source... There's different swf-files in <OBJECT> and <EMBED> -tags...

i don't understand why people get different things, but here is a new link..

must be working correctly now.

http://karimmirak0.tripod.com/engine_html_Copy_1.htm

one BAD mutha FK'er astrocalder's Avatar
    i got the same as marmotte with the new link, but i'm a mac user too. i saw the two guys on the left, that's it.

astrocalder
    a little bit of imagination goes a long way...
    www.asobiproductions.com

Originally posted by CrystalComet k
    i don't understand why people get different things, but here is a new link..

must be working correctly now.

http://karimmirak0.tripod.com/engine_html_Copy_1.htm
    No, look Your HTML-source....

There's speltest.swf in <OBJECT> tags. This is the right game.
    But You still have ENGINEKARIM1.swf in Your <EMBED> tags.

If You copy some existing html-page, You must change .swf -file in Both two places. (embed and object-tags)

I think You've just copied Your earlier game-html trying to make it little simplier to publish....

Nice graphics, i say, and good music too, but i only can move and jump i think is all can do the character for the moment, but it's ok
    Last edited by al hack; 12-10-2004 at 05:02 PM.

tnx terolebe, i fixed the problem..... guess html isn't my thing actionscript-adict well now both of the links should be working.

if link does not work, tell me..tnx

It stops at the preloader in Netscape 7, mac os 9. If I control+click, hit "play" I can get to play.