A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: shutterbook.com

shutterbook.com

shutterbook.com

The first fully complete Flash-based drag-n-drop photo sharing application. Easily the best designed photo sharing site and the most desktop-like photo management application online.

Still in beta but hoping to launch soon!

Macromedia Site of the Day (10/1/04).

A nice, clean commercial site. The soft gradients and the main blue image are all well designed, so the site is good on the eyes. The simple navigation and layout is not cluttered and looks inviting.
    The only improvements I can suggest is getting rid of the 1px black shadow effect that you have on the top nav and on the bottom right section of the recent users section- it really looks out of place. Apart from that, great work and congrats on getting the site of the day from Macromedia!

very cool....great job on the site of the day from macromedia as well...the only thing i see is maby not have comments/find a bug on the bottom...i think comments/feedback would be appropriate...it alsmost like saying hey, there are bugs on my site..help me find em. maby not good from a customer perspective.
    If you kill me, Ill be dead!
    www.powerfuze.com

"Do you know any slow or special people?" -special ed (crank yankers)

bugs

It's actually in beta/de-bug mode so I really do want people to find the bugs. It's the best way to get to them fast I think.

so you have just released it as a beta with no customer interactions?
    www.powerfuze.com

no, it's been in alpha testing for a while with a lot of interaction but until it actually launches, I'd like to hear about every little bug. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll get fixed right away but it's good to know.

thats cool...i like your sn by the way.
    www.powerfuze.com

Good concept.

I do agree with the shadow though. You really need to use some different colors when doing a shadow like that and it should be a theme throughout your site, not just on the edges of two big rectangles.