A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] realistic flower

lynngrin

resolved [RESOLVED] realistic flower

Hi

I am trying to create realistic flowers if possible swaying petals or leaves.

I am useless at drawing, where can I find help (movie clip, tutorial etc.).

Thanks
    Lynn

there are 2 options to make realistic stuff:

1- import an image to flash and trace the bitmap.

2- import an image and put it on a locked layer, on top of that layer use the drawing tools to draw the important lines of the object, using the image as the guide.
    It is a shame that colors have names

Most animators have taken life drawing courses. You need to learn to observe and convey what you observe in a graphic means. There are no real shortcuts unless you want to import a film segment and trace every frame, and everyone will instantly know that's what you did. Or if you want to make something with your own concept and sensibilities then you need to learn how to draw.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

|animation|queen|
    you're going to need to be able to draw in order to do any kind of animation.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    -Douglas Adams