A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3 Sites for Review!

3 Sites for Review!

I have posted these last year but have done some major enhancements, and want to polish them off. Please let me know any suggestions or comments you have.

http://www.missshana.com/

http://www.worldwideathlete.com/

http://www.poseyfoundation.org/

I realize the posey foundation was built wrong with separate pages for each flash, instead of loading within one, but it's too late to change so forget that.

I am mostly interested in what I should ADD to these to make them better, or change whatever shouldn't be there.

If you can, please rank them from 1-3 - best to worst - as if you were a judge in a web design contest or something. thanks.
    Last edited by CroCop; 01-10-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Chileno Por Vida
    on the posey foundation one the bio section the picture top right corner could use a recut or add a smudge or something looks horrible for somereason, the page to page thing u talked is fine nothing to worry about. but other then that, that site is perfect.

for the world wide one i like the bg but i dono.. didnt feel it maybe u should try a diff layout more grafical to fit ur steel look background.

on the misshana one have an ( on and off button!!!! for music..!!) umm smooth the animations a big more
    the gurl thats on the left when u open the site redo it cuz u can see the lines when its building ontop of her left braw u can see the line.

you gallery section is not that great cuz each picture umm just dosent look good lol u got pictures poping on the left with no frame looks off thats all

and thats it.
    The work of one man, is the art of a thousand
    Words of Chris.T

www.sectionj6.net

I liked your advice and made some changes

worldwide athlete has a nicer background. if you don't think it's good, let me know

I added sound controls on Shana's site.

Posey I can't do anything about, but you liked it so hopefully that picture won't ruin it

Chileno Por Vida
    that video thing on the right LOL ITS SOO POINTLESS!! LMAO u should have that intergraded onto the site afters its done loading cuz a movie thats 10 seconds and only saying welcome to my site and thats it .... u know what i mean.

other then that gj on the rest.
    The work of one man, is the art of a thousand
    Words of Chris.T

www.sectionj6.net

I know it's pointless - it was my first time using a green screen and she needs to shoot more videos. I'll try to think of something creative to put there.

1th site - realy COOL ! who's the CHICK ??? grrrrrrrrrrr.... ;] she's a fine peace of a**

only thing with the site that i don't like is that the text is blury

anyway... SHANA is the best wowow

2nd site -- not bad, like it... but the text is blury here too...

3rd --- no comment