A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: what do you think??

what do you think??

I Updated my sisters photography Page, what do you think? Any comments are more then welcome. Yes even the bad ones .

http://www.white-finucciphotography.com/

Thanks ahead of time Guys/Girls..

cheers..

j

Very, very nice. I really like that site.

The only thing I may suggest is that you could centre the pages as the text was at the very top of my monitor with a lot of empty space at the bottom.
    .:- bugger -:.

I actually built the site for 800x600 so you could see the details in the pictures. I will add a small top border though, I see what you mean.

Thanks for the response made me smile after a frustrating day.

cheers..

Photo's are really nice - Site does not take away from the content, which is good for your sister! But I would add a border.

I like how you have the page names spell out when you roll over the button. How are you doing that? Are you using a mask and tweening it or using actionscript or what? I really like that effect.

I just have 3 small shapes covering each individual letter and remove sequentially

Thanks for the reply

The design is good, no complaints.
    the navigation may be a bit fuzzy and the enlarged version of the pics are way to small. If I was out looking for a good photographer, I like to see the samples in larger size instead of those stamps.
    Keep up the good work.

hey Guys/girls thanks for all the replies. I was just wondering how the load times are. if you have a dialup connection please let me know. also if you have an older machine does the animation run smooth.

Thanks again.

j

the site is nice but i have to agree with JediMind ... the navigation is a bit fuzzy and... i don't realy like the fonts... ( i'm not saing that the fonts don't look right, but it's just not my style )...

if you have a dialup connection please let me know. also if you have an older machine does the animation run smooth
    well i have home a dial up connection... and the animation are't realy that smooth... but this is depending on your connection... so if someone has a low connection a few KB for example it won't look as smooth...

good work, fine site

cheers