dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: trouble with music..help me please!!

trouble with music..help me please!!

i am having trouble with the sounds in flash.... its hard to explain....but i'll try my best.. okay i import a Wav file to my library, and put it in keyframe. i want to crop the song and cut out the beginning and wit hte remaing frames of the song staying there. this is what happens, i either cut thebeginning frames out.. which i cant do.. cause it will just delete the whole song, or i try and copy/cut and paste the frames that i want and paste it in a new keyframe.. but when i do that it just pastes the whole song over, starting at the beginning... its driving me crazy! i need help!... note this is a song.. its like 1500 frames and also when i want to test the movie...(pressing enter)...the sounds will only play at a keyframe...

Banned
    Flash is not really a sound or video editor... Some new starting points in sounds and/or video can be set, but the whole sound or video uselessly remains within your outputed .swf, and ups your file's size.
    Much better to edit any sounds and/or videos in proper editing applications, and only import the needed segments in Flash.

do you konw of any programs taht allow you to edit wav files?

Adobe Audition or CoolEdit as its previous version