A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Hey guys, please check my game out

Question

I am nearly finished (95% done) with my latest game "The Last Shock Trooper". I am pretty new to Flash so I am kinda proud of it. :P Give me suggestions, comments, and most of all: is it a good overall game. Ok here is the link: http://www.fasthosting.net/shoot/ Have Fun~

Nice job man

I thing you should be proud of it. It works. I did not see any bugs. Have few sugestions.
    1. I think it will be a good idea if you put instructions or a little story as a beggining. Its not important but will give the game more complite look.
    2. If you what to make the game more difficult. You can assign a small array on the soldiers chest at wich you can shoot and make a draggable cross. Right now all I have to do is to point at big targets see what I mean.
    Overal nice AS man. Keep it up. Once you finished the game you will not like it and you will start improving it this Im telling you from personal experience this happens all the time we what something better and better. Keep me posted if you need any help.
    Mad_sci

Senior Moderator
    Be Proud!!!A Little more worka dn well have Time Crisis in flash!!!
    Right what i think you should do is have a target that follows your mouse and if it is over the enemies it turns red!!!
    That would make it a little harder!!!

Overall good game.

Regards Flashguru

Hehe

I like it.

Its fun, but I couldn't kill the boss at the end actually. Is he invincible or something?

Crosshairs would be cool, as said above, and also I wasn't sure if I had a life bar until I met the boss at the end.

Adding a storyline is always a great thing (as said above also), and can be very fun to put together too. Perhaps, try to detail why you have to kill all those guys, so the player has a goal in mind before they start maling things bleed.

Good luck with it! Its fun!

Smile

Spang, I'm glad you couldn't beat the boss, I wanted a little bit of difficulty there. (I'm gonna let it out: you have to shoot his glowing heart). heh. Well everyone, I added a small intro not really a story line, bt something to get you prepared to fight, so your not just thrown into it. well thats all i have for now. Bye~