A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Have a look at this Hi-Tec site and advice

Have a look at this Hi-Tec site and advice

http://www.Nemesisworks.Tk I will just request a click on any google add at the top of main page's text. Thank alot.
    Last edited by S.ORANGZEB; 02-09-2005 at 06:14 AM.
    Nemesis

Hi!

The intro and site is not bad... There is place for improvement, but nice effort! Maybe it's the colors I don't like in the global aspect.

the "enter' button after intro doesn't work??

The entrance page is what I'm seriously worried about!

It's kinda out of style, or even visibility for that matter...

The clock is awfull.
    The buttons not really inviting.

Try separating your text in paragraf, and less left to rights, more central, so more visible and readable... Maybe you should think about an entrance like http://www.laad7.com/ (my boyfriend did it, hehe)

Space to breathe, and an atmosphere inviting, more in the style of the site that will follow, to do continuity, so that the entrance and the site really look like they go together! Know what I mean??

Hope this is helpfull!

Thanx Alot yeah you're 100% True I'll improve those things as I update my site and re-upload it , thanx alot.
    Nemesis

Flash designer
    You certainly have a great intro there m8, but you could do with sorting some of the colours out a little.Don't worry, I had the same problem though!

I agree with most of the comments made above also. Apart from that, it seems neat, love the flames in the BG too!

L8rz,

Ja

YES!

Theiceman, now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! I missed to mention that aspect!!

Choosing some colors, 3 is perfect, and sticking to them is a G-R-E-A-T idea!!

updated intro and site a little bit check it out. now and don't forget to hit google adds. thanx
    Nemesis

Flash designer
    Certainly looks better, but not sure about the green to be honest. I would also consider centering the movie and getting your own server so that you can get rid of the all the adverts which in my opinion greatly reduce the overall appearance and feel of your site.

Otherwsie as I said above, looks good to me.As a matter of interest, how did you create your flame effect? was it with a seres of images imported from Photoshop or is is a video loop? Looks great anyway.

L8rz,

Ja

dude i created flame pics in phootoshop CS using blur and smudge + liquify tool.
    Nemesis

Flash designer
    Nice1, cheers for the reply and good luck with the site.

Ja