first time posting....tried the search box twice but it didn't work properly. (mac os x, safari?)

I already read about the mx 2004 pro quiz templates, but didn't find an answer there. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm creating a Thai-English instruction course. Each 'page' (which i guess will be a MC since i don't want to use 'screens') will have 4 to 8 photographs along with English and phonetic text for the Thai. (ie. 'Hello' = 'Sa-waht-dee')

When the learner clicks an image, the corresponding audio clip will play....that's the easy part I can do.

But I want to have a 'test me' button which will hide the Thai phonetic text fields (which i hope i can figure out) and randomly play from the audio clips for that page.....without repeating.....ie. choosing 1 of 4, then 1 of 3, then 1 of 2, and then playing the last audio clip, so the test gets easier as a process of elimination, but that's ok. When the learner makes a right choice, I want basic feedback ('good job') and then it plays the next random clip.....and if they make a wrong answer, i want it to repeat the audio clip until they click the right answer........

It seems like it will require actionscript unique for each page, since the number of photos and audio clips will vary somewhat,...but perhaps not....I'm a neophyte.
Any help appreciated. thanks
Mike