A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Travisjmorgan.com

Travisjmorgan.com

Ok, I finally got a lot of my work up and online. As you may see, I used imagevue to display my work, because I really like it. I am making several mods to it. I will be adding the websites I’ve designed to the gallery shortly. Enjoy – http://www.travisjmorgan.com
    Talk to Yuichan Artificial Intelligent Socratic Zen Conversationalist.

Hi!

It's looks good, but I can't really say...

actually, it's like the actual site is OUT of the bordel on left.... this is really weird, never seen this before.. I'm on Mac IE...

I'll go see in Safari...... Looks great in safari!! Niiiiiiice work!!! The music is realllll loud, and my volume is down... I got scared when it sarted, if you can tone it down' it would be less agressing for visitors

Try to fix it for IE on mac

I like this alot, it looks simple but then when you play around with the UI it's clear to see that you put alot of work into this. I like the draggable menu as well, I'm not sure if many people would have use for it or even know it's there. but it makes a good easter egg I guess. Good Job.
    - Nyte::::::::::::

Finally...I looked at this site yesterday...and couldnt find the thread again (forgot the name)

But I LOVE IT!... although graphically it could be more "eye candy"..
    your attention to detail is TOP NOTCH!!!

You deliver your content to your audience in a nice way, as well as giving them LOADS of details and information.

Truly nice work. Scripted very nicely, smooth, fluid and your focus on navigation is phnominal (except for maybe the MAIN nav)

nice job

-whispers-

Slick! Very cool site.

Out of curiosity how long does it take you to update the gallery? To a newbie to Flash it looks like it would take forever. Is it all XML driven?

Again very cool.
    -nx