dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Publicity with flash

Publicity with flash

I just recently got into flash this past August and am really enjoying it. I would eventually like to make some type of living by creating flash intros, websites, presentations, etc. but am curious as to how one would do so. It would be great to make money by doing something you love to do. Granted, I just turned 17 so its something I want to plan ahead for and make goals towards. Does anybody have any advice as to publicize flash works to get people interested in your service, good pricing, and so forth? Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks!
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up.
    Muhammad Ali

i'd advise a professional course for starters. Maybe design studies in colledge.
    "Try to be strong everywhere, and you will be weak everywhere" -Sun Tzu

I don't have a problem with the design side of things, its more of the business aspect. Such as how to start your service for sale, what a good flash portfolio would include and so on.
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up.
    Muhammad Ali