A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: advice for my new website

advice for my new website

I just uploaded my site, but it is sort of a beta, i still need to add a lot of things to the animations that are going to be there, like play and replay buttons, mask, and general fixes for better quality (specially the older ones). right now i only have the base, so before going on, it would be nice to get some feedback.

only the alien animation works right now, but it isnt the fixed version, so ill put a better one later

here is the link
    my website

edit: after i get it all done im planning on getting my own domain name, so this is just to test
    It is a shame that colors have names

I like having to shoot the buttons o the main page thats really cool! You should do that on the other pages too
    Cool to see you've used you dragon from over on doodlbug though I'm not so keen on it beeing a tiled background, but thats just a personal prefence

Also your surname is really similar to mine, Klinkenberg and Kleinberg!

Keep it up dude!
    -Ogbert
    - I made this!
    http://www.okkle.co.uk - creatures, art, animation and toys!
    Toilet Trumps

i dont really know a lot of html, so thats why i used the tiled one, but i wanted on pic as well, and i made everything with dreamweaver and that was what i was able to do with it.
    i thought about using the starship for all the buttons, but it requieres more work if I want to update my site, but I could do it in the future.

lol. i also noticed that about our surenames when i saw your website

well, thx for the advice. ill post an other msg when I update it with the newer version

Well, i think you should put the toons in an html page, a page for each. And the bg image, got to go. But otherwise pretty neat design.

well, i would like to put them in html, but im not good with it, I just know the basics