A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: False Paternity...it could happen to you.

False Paternity...it could happen to you.

if you knew a girl who was deliberately using a guy to support her kid by lying to him convincing him he was the father would you be a snitch and tell the guy (even though u dont know him) he needs to get a paternity test? this chic even has this guys mother helping with medical bills and finances. when he lost his job it was said he even started doing illegal activities just to put food in the kids mouth. he thinks its his daughter and shes like 2 now. the chic jokingly said to another coworker "I need to call his 'real' daddy and get some money" when the coworker asked her to clarify she flat out told her "He's not the real father but I never told him that. he never asked"

now i'm no snitch but i hate lying females with a passion!
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

If he really cares about her then what you say to him will be moot. And you'll end up being the bad guy regardless. If he doesn't love her then you've given him an exit strategy. If your close to him tell him either way chances are he'll find out eventually and along the way find out you knew.

Peace - Just in Heaven koolbabs2000's Avatar
    If the chic is so crass enuf to boast about the
    whole affair to her co-workers, she sure is fooling
    around with him and using him no end.
    Tell the whole affair to the guy,
    no matter what the outcome.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
    - The Mahatma.

ya i dont even know the dude but i just was listening to these guys on the radio the other day that were saying how they found out after all these years their child wasnt theirs and these guys had been paying child support for all these years and the kids are almost 18....sad
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

ok j luv your freaking me out.

guns, cages, long hands, bad smells, tragedy, lovelessness, now not being a babies daddy...

p.s. i had a girl straight up lie to my face that she wasnt cheating on her husband(who is in the navy) with another guy (who is also in the navy) her husband came back and we became friends, and she kept screwing the other guy, so i called him up and let him know, i dont care if it is snitching, if your gonna lie to my face then i cant trust you, so there is no point trying to save face with them, they get what they deserve, karma comes back around.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Tell him. Doesn't matter if you don't know him (do you know her? How did you hear about this? Are you sure it's true?). Think about it this way: if this was happening to you, would you want to know?

If she's going around blabbing about making a fool out of him, there's no reason to try to protect her in anyway - sounds like she almost wants him to find out.

In my last job before this, there was this girl who worked with me who moved here from CA. When she was there, she knew this guy who was the 'ladies man' and slept around with all the girls. He had a long fling with this Swedish girl who apparently fell madly in love with him.

Years later, she moves here and he ends up over here too - continues his hedonistics ways and ends up with a daughter and living with the mother. Apparently, the entire time he was keeping in contact with the Swede, telling her he loves her, etc. So one day, the Swede calls the girl in my office and they talk (one room office do I can hear the entire conversation) - turns out she's moving out to DC to 'be' with this guy, that they had talked and he didn't tell her about his girlfriend or daughter.

The girl in my office keeps saying 'great, you should' over and over, hangs up and calls the guy. She then basically asks him how she should lie to this girl in CA.

I lost all respect for her at that point, and had I had the number for the girl in CA I would have called her and warned her.

These are the things that can really ruin a persons life (sounds like this guy is already on his way). Protecting someone who is screwing someone else and letting the other person suffer is not a nobel thing; the real father (if he doesn't know this is going on) is also getting screwed out of the chance to ever know his own flesh and blood, as is the kid who might never get to meet their real father.

Rat the skank out. It's the right thing to do for all involved.
    Hush child. japangreg can do what he wants. - PAlexC
    That was Zen - this is Tao.

=^_^=

<throws a chair into the audience, lifts up shirt and screams at booing crowd "You don't know me! You don't know me! Whateva~!">

And that's my final thought.
    Hush child. japangreg can do what he wants. - PAlexC
    That was Zen - this is Tao.

lmfao.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Originally posted by japangreg
    =^_^=

<throws a chair into the audience, lifts up shirt and screams at booing crowd "You don't know me! You don't know me! Whateva~!">

And that's my final thought.
    and thas exactly why i am staying out of it, lol! if i find out how to contact the dude i may send an anyonomous note saying "you need to get a paternity test" or something but i really do have enough drama for myself and dont need chickenheads comin after me with a switchblade one night after work in the parking lot!

Originally posted by J-Luv
    ...send an anyonomous note
    yep.

ROFLMAO @ "you don't know me!" post.....

I'd tell him... thats terrible.

Originally posted by admedia
    rofl!!

I had an ex's step-dad call me once to let me know she was cheating. He was like, "your a good guy and I dont like that sh*t". weird

My high-school gf spread rumors that we had twins. I found out when a chick asked why I was flirting with her when I had 2 kids.

Who lies the most, men or women?
    Men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies.
    - chris rock

Life aint fair to dudes, but the truth is the least damaging.

Man's lie: "I'm going to Craig's house"

Woman's lie: "It's your baby!"

-Chris Rock-

FOR SURE you should tell him...if as stated above hes in love..then it wont matter..but at leats he'll know the truth..and base his decision off TRUTH..instead of LIES...

Also I hope he sues her...and gets all his child support and money he put into the relationship...it takes LOW, nasty woman to lie about something like this....no morals what so ever... (not that its surprising...most woman are like this IMHO)

once he brings up a paternity test..se'll freak..and start afight with him...that should be his "clue" right there...

I dont know how many of you have children, but if you do... you know there is nothing like the love for your child, its very sacred and personal..

for someone to mess with these emotions/feelings...... she deserves to be "outted" for the tramp she really is..

hell...gimmie the number..I hate her already!!!!!!

Peace - Just in Heaven koolbabs2000's Avatar
    Who lies the most, men or women?
    Men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies.
    Totally agree
    Men lie the most (about small things).
    [What with so many dumb females to lay].

But woman do tell the biggest lies.[which they cant get away with]
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
    - The Mahatma.