A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A very short movie.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    It's a little wait on this and you may not want to wait its 750 x 450 window 345K but its fun. Regards, Bill

[swf width="750" height="450" background="#111111"]http://www.planetjesus.net/Helo.swf[/swf]

[Edited by Pope de Flash on 07-03-2000 at 01:34 PM]

what da hell!!

Ur de pope de flash man!!!!

what da hell are u posting here!!! its not ur level... did u do this in 21 secondz???? cuz it really sucks!!! are u bragging by having vecta 3d or zummit???? it SUCKS.. if u were u i would've posted it with somebody else'z name or even better never submit crap like this again...

If de pope de flash submits thingz like theze.. what should pply like lary carlson submit (the one with the most hedious site on de web)!!

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Thanks night_mare for your open opinion, The idea here was to do a cartoon type effect using economy. The work took about 4hrs total time. This included the render for the file and the assembly of the other parts. I didnt know it looked like crap, I thought it looked like a chopper picking up a passanger, but hey I could be wrong. I'd love to see some of your 3D Flash work. Why dont you post it here for all of us to see. If you need server space just send it to me and I'll post it for you. Talk to you soon. Regards, Bill

Smile Cool

I like it!

Where did you get the sounds? Are they real recordings? Or did you make them yourself?

- Alex

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    If you need some awsome sound go to http://www.meanrabbit.com they have little zip packs with samples of all kinds of stuff. everything from Weapons to Animals all sorted out in packs. Thanks, Triadis for the complement. Regards, Bill

Get Squared Away.
    That's really great work! What prog did you use? That wasn't done in swift3d was it?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    The model of the chopper was created in Maya and animated and renderd in swift 3D. Thanks, If you want the swift file email me and I will send it to you. Regards, Bill

nine zero four zero three zreo six NICE WORK!
    It is a great quest to learn MAYA so congradulations!