A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Just updated my homepage again. Attention ZeroInspiration and GameDev!

Just updated my homepage again. Attention ZeroInspiration and GameDev!

Taking your advice ZI, I just transferred all of my design from Flash to XHTML at www.ultimation.tk . I also chaged the background design on GameDev's advice. Please tell me what do you think of it now.

Designs for food ZeroInspiration's Avatar
    I would have to say I like the color a lot more. I would personaly go with actual text for the links but thats just me, also I find using slices instead of image maping a large image like that is more bandwidth effitant. But congrats to you are in order, its well earned I see and have worked with many people who refuse to push beyond what is comfterble for them to do.

I for one am pushing to develop under cleaner code and less short cuts also the need for flash is becoming quite apparent to me so I salute you in you achivement .
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

Thanks ZI. You checked the XHTML sourcecode for the actual frame? And about the slicing, it was also advised by you to use mapping when I did bad slicing first. And I really love the way Dreamweaver formatted automatically the pages.