A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Lords A New RPG Coming Soon

i *did* find it awsome, really.

nGFX

It's beautiful how the whole forum joins up to flame this guy
    // Mazapán, my portfolio

Banned
    rite for a start i aint been here for the last 3 days (on holiday) to do the webiste im sorry the release date is the 10th of june for beta 0.1 im doin the website as we speak ok sos about calling your ppls games tacky but i was getting carried away hope you have a good time playing it on the 10th of june.

Sooooo... how long does it take to fill 2 pages?
    "wen i found my gerbil dead my other gerbil was eating it i just cried and screamed"
    http://www.livescripts.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by some moderator : Today at 9:01 PM.

Banned
    hey ppl as you can see for the url of the intro is wos just a quick little thing to get it into your heads (not saying u stupid)
    I DIDNT MAKE IT
    Anyway the website is not the main thing the game is
    would you rather have a good website or a good RPG!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    cmon im of scedule by 3 days now with the game ai only got alil time!

Man I just can't wait! Don't you have any screenshots to show?

You guys have to understand making a game isn't easy at all. You think it's gonna be fun but it's not the only joy you get is the fact your creating something that could be the next great gaming experience. What you all should be doing is encouraging this guy Peter and his crew, cuz lord knows this sh*t ain't easy. Ya dig?

NeoGio

BY the way I AM offering my artistic abilities to you and your team.
    Last edited by williamgmedina; 06-02-2005 at 04:08 PM.
    Life islike a computer, your gonna need some help now and then. Holla!

doItLikeThis
    You guys have to understand making a game isn't easy at all. You think it's gonna be fun but it's not the only joy you get is the fact your creating something that could be the next great gaming experience. What you all should be doing is encouraging this guy Peter and his crew, cuz lord knows this sh*t ain't easy. Ya dig?
    yes, I very much "dig" indeed. I totally agree with the point that this sh*t, i.e., RPG, ai'nt easy.
    -Aditya

You guys have to understand making a game isn't easy at all.
    I don't think you'd find a more understanding bunch of people actually.

Encouragement will come when the final result is revealed, i'm sure.

8 days...I can hardly wait...

I do so hope its not a hoax.

10th of june for beta 0.1
    oh man, i thought you meant the game completed on the 10th june. Why say it will be the best game ever, when you have only started the beta. To be honest, a great game, with a crap site - just makes the game look crap. you didn't make the intro? what part of the game do you do? coding/graphics/management?

good luck and screenie please - *encouragement*

pkmnpeter, i think i speak for everyone when i say "Just go outside and kick a soccer ball mate", much easier to do and you don't waste your childhood on computers!
    lather yourself up with soap - soap arcade

¿Hola lo que su nombre?
    ¡Hola mi nombre es Kallum yo poseo que un sitio web llamó www.gamesgamesclub.tk y su el mejor! ¡Qué le hace posee y qué es su nombre? !?!

struggling for a custom avatar
    Well, you can't blame him for not attracting you to the site in question. If you don't take into account that you're all put off by a site not showing what was promised, he's one good marketing dude.
    www.promqueen.se
    www.informationoverdose.com

Insignificant Member Joshman_123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnpeter
    cmon im of scedule by 3 days now with the game ai only got alil time!
    I've got just the place for you...

they seem to appreciate self promotion and empty hopes such as this
    I have like, a gazillion posts on my other account.

Hey comeone people... let's stop flaming this guy We've had enough fun by now...

Seriously, if this rpg is as great as the guy says, then we should be patiently awiting. If it's not, or it won't even be completed at all, then this thread will just slowy disappear to the bottom of the board.

If the RPG is being released so soon, then you must have a screenshot to show by now.. can't we see it?

I know how hard it is to create an rpg, so especialy I should shut up now. I've said enough times already that my rpg would come... It WILL! I promise...

You guys have to understand making a game isn't easy at all.
    Thats probably the most stupid thing ive seen written on this forum in a long time, this is a games forum mate, where we all make games, I think we all know how hard it is to make a game, especially how hard making an rpg is, but that really should not be an excuse if this game is lame (im a poet and i didnt know it ), if you cant make an rpg then stick to something you can make and come back to it when you are ready.

Im not trying to be negative, in fact I hope the game is good so we all have something to have a go at but I think its obvious that none of this flaming wouldve taken place if the guy had posted on the 10th of june and said,'hey guys check out my beta, its going to be a great game'.

Thank you for your time and good night, well err actually good morning but what the hay.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

Looks like it's got a lot of potential!

For those of you interested in this soon-to-be-released RPG you can check out these threads as well:

Includes a small preview(!):
    http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=632084

In this thread the game developers reveal among other things that the aim is to make the graphics as realistic as possible:
    http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?p=3304873

Talks a bit about the gameplay, for instance, you will be able to walk into shops etc:
    http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=633399

You people may not be excited, but I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Keep up the great work!

Style Through Simplicity alillm's Avatar
    Ok, so im not the type of person who usually flames people, but i fail to see how a guy who says he has a complete understanding of a.s and art and is making the best RPG ever, is asking people to do his art for him, and asking people to do his colision detection for him, and only has a guy walking round a room to show for it can actually be serious about this .... please prove me wrong and show a decent beta soon...

Ali

i do VERY advanced drawing and know just about everything about action script now, also i Can program php asp asp.net as1 as2 java javascript c c++ B VB lots others
    ... yet my english sucks and I can't draw a top view dude?

ah poor 'ol noobie you gotta feel sorry for him right? A bloke (am I correct in assuming that you are of the male species? hey, i knew a girl called 'Peta'!) who is yet to become a teenager has the greatest ideas in the world and knows everything about heaps of codes and graphics. Yet he can only make a simple html site and asks for help with collision detection

Such a big dream, full of motivation, years ahead of them... you gotta love 'em...

Dude seriously, I really DO want you to prove us ALL wrong and show us a pretty sweet game. Bit harsh the time limit you set yourself (you were meaning this year right?), but good luck anyway...

- leighton