A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Lords A New RPG Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by leight
    Such a big dream, full of motivation, years ahead of them... you gotta love 'em...
    Well said. It's actually kinda cute.

Seriously though, I wish you good luck with your game making. But I do think some modesty would suit you better in the future.

Really cant believe this thread is still going. 3 pages now sheesh. Move this discussion to the coffee lounge

Banned
    ill get some screenshots up soon

five days left and counting...

thinking about it, this kind of pimping even beats mr. "i'm-the-god-of-self-pimping" squize ...

nGFX

Official Shoe Shiner thehumanchimp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nGFX
    five days left and counting...

thinking about it, this kind of pimping even beats mr. "i'm-the-god-of-self-pimping" squize ...

nGFX
    [OT]
    talking of Squize's self pimping, saw your name in the address book on the JK game, nicely done are the rest of the people named the rest of the dev team?
    [/OT]
    Message on a gravestone: I finished before you in the human race.

Using: Flash MX

I dunno where all this self pimping stuff comes from, I really dont

Is Jamie Kane live then, or you just tried the beta ?

Yep, everyone in the office is in the address book, would have been rude not to really ( Also, I don't know if the pin number has changed, but it was my date of birth )

Back to the actual thread... I think the flaming has worn thin now, everyone knows that the game will never see the light of day, the best you can hope for is some cobbled together code from some FK tuts. He's not the first person to come here and give it large only to look silly because of it, won't be the last.

Squize.

Official Shoe Shiner thehumanchimp's Avatar
    oh yeh, something i saw:
    the pin listed is an 8 digit pin, but wherever it asks you for a pin (ive forgotten), it asked for a 5 digit number...it was something like 12 34 56 78 when the answer they wanted was just 12345 ... so unless you were born 60 years ago, i don't think that was your age

and im just on the beta, saw it on the sn blog....waiting for this chat thing to stop giving me server errors, but seems to be working now, on the audio enhancer one now.
    Message on a gravestone: I finished before you in the human race.

Using: Flash MX

Hey this thread reminds me off my gta thread, altough he promisses a lot more than he can ever achieve. I just think that when you flamed me and I actually delivered what was promised nobody flamed or replied at all. So its kinda like your good at flaming but not really encouraging one ever. Whoever is new to this forum is kinda threatened as a flash noob anyways exept for people who have good portfolio sites and make a serious impression.
    And if you remember I really had kept all my promises. I even got flamed by people who had less experience with flash then I did/do. And unless you can't make it better you should not be too hard at judging others.
    But seeing his older threads its gonna be fun seeing the beta of our flashguru ;D.

Sorry this just popped into my mind when reading this thread again .
    I do stuff that does stuff...

J-Force

I'm surprised this thread is still going as strong as it is; Personally, I'm leaving all comments for the game. We will see...

I'm only replying cos Im so emotionally attached to this thread now. I thought it being at the top of fk was part of the new design.

Chris

lol.

" I just think that when you flamed me and I actually delivered what was promised nobody flamed or replied at all."

Oh, is the game complete then ? Sweet. Last time I saw it it was still very much beta and you were trying to speed it up.

Post the link up big fella.

Squize.

Banned
    sos ppl im goin on holiday so the release will be 15th SORRY!!!!!!!!!!1
    i tried to saty at home IT WILL BE BETTER THO

over hyped RPGs that can never meet the technical claims made about them, a release date that keeps moving back due to endless stream of obviously made up excuses.....pkmnpeter, are you really Peter Molyneux?

chris.

Banned
    yeh

doItLikeThis

bleh

edit: wow, 1050 hits to this thread with nothing of a rpg game.
    Last edited by adit_ya_sharma; 06-10-2005 at 05:22 AM.
    -Aditya

Let's all just shut up and wait till thr 15th, if the dude isn't lying we'll have something great to do by then. If not, this thread will just fade away.

Banned
    im so scarred that ur not gonna like it

that'll be the problem with hype ya see. If ain't got the goods, at the end, you just end up looking a tad foolish ya see.

Chris

Yeah, if I ever do an RPG project I will announce the thread like this:

"Most Incredibly Boring RPG Ever set to Never Launch!"

That way if I actually complete it and it is even marginally okay, it will far exceed everyone's expectations.
    Speed up your development time with well documented and easy to implement Flash components.
    That's what I do, I save people.... Save them from work. I'm like a slacker superhero, standing for truth, justice, and the consumption of sugary pastries.

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized that that's EXACTLY how I should have announced XenoTrader, which has been on hold for close to a year now!
    Speed up your development time with well documented and easy to implement Flash components.
    That's what I do, I save people.... Save them from work. I'm like a slacker superhero, standing for truth, justice, and the consumption of sugary pastries.