dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chaos Lords A New RPG Coming Soon

doItLikeThis
    My last message was the last flaming message that you'll hear from me dude. I have been going through my old threads and relalized that I was also a big newbie(which I still am quiet frankly).

So, on a friendly note, as a fellow fk'er, I will suggest you to always start with smaller projects. I have got around 12 games which are still in beta state, even after an year of work on them, and the work is not even close to being complete.

When you use the word RPG, the first things people get in mind is a huge game, and when I say huge, I mean HUGE, which will involve inventories to characters to arrays to maps to what not!

My suggestion to you, as I have heard from everyone till my time on fk, is to start small and then grow up on it. Try to make small games, add more functionality to them, use those ideas with even more new ideas and learn more actionscript and read through tutorials(read, read, read).

Welcome to flashkit!
    -Aditya

Style Through Simplicity alillm's Avatar
    Yup maybie you wont pimp your games too much from now on. You dont need to be scared to show the game, evryone here knows that it wont be as good as you said, and at least you will know better next time. Start smaller next time and good luck with your journey in flash :P

Ali

Banned

yeh thanks

i have 3 years of expreience in fklahs iv done plebtly of building up

If you have 3 years experience how come you have no other work to show us?
    "wen i found my gerbil dead my other gerbil was eating it i just cried and screamed"
    http://www.livescripts.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by some moderator : Today at 9:01 PM.

Flying on Herbal Tea
    hi hi...
    been like a year or so since i was last here... but man, i thought the best RPG ever was released 14 months ago... no wait... that was never completed :O

gl.