A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: movies on Flash Kit

resolved

Hi, I just got Flash so am new to it. In going through the movies and tutorials, I'm a little confused on the usage..
    Some of the movies are really good, Is it really okay to use them on my site? (still a personal site, I'm a wannabe, not an is)

sort of!

well.. dear...

the moviez here are put for learning purposes and some for just bragging out the ability of the most awsome flasherz on de web... i think.. and just think.. that if u uze the moviez AND mention there original authorz.. maybe and also MAYBE they won't mind...

However... if they come and sue ur ass for millionz... then don't tell them that i encouraged u!!!!!

Well, some of them say you can incorporate into your own movies.

What I would actually like to use them for is to entertain on my personal site (put on ring pages and people suddenly wake up and check out the rest of your site) and I want to start a Flash ring for newbies in which case I would use them for motivation etc. I would refer them here, I wouldn't offer for download. I thought we could teach each other and avoid sounding stupid here.

Just in case you gurus are looking for some other place to show off . Full credit and a link would be given.

Besides, they could sue my bottom for it's last dollar and all they'd walk away with is a couple of dogs in need of a bath.

The .fla files in the movie section are open source.
    This allows anyone to download a file for learning purposes
    and most people use them for ideas about how the write Action Script.

If you do use a .fla files as is, do give credit to the creator on your web site.