A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Window Problem -

Exclamation

I set my publish settings to 100% X 100% , but I am getting distortion of my circles - they become ovals So, if you have a solution for that, besides resizing the whole movie because I don't want to do that, then let me know, otherwise,I want to create a window such as on http://www.ezekiel-clothing.com - can anyone let me know how to do this? Thanks

Matt

In the publish settings (file>publish settings) set "scale" to "no border". This will maintain the aspect ratio of your movie although the top or sides may have a large margin.

Hope this helps,

Rich

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

If you want to have the most control open a window that will not scale (resize). If you use "show all" this will keep the entire stage visible and will keep the aspect ratio the same. No Boarder will clip some of the stage off. If you have informaiton near the edge you may not be able to see it. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.