A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Site link from banner...

Site link from banner...

My baner link doesn't work.. why?

When i press banner it is opening home site of 3dfa site :/ why it is not my site?

What i do wrong?
    Please help me.. sory for my english....
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have 3DFA v45 and it worked.

it is opening in browser as site of suny day?

??

Could you send mi your version of 3dfa?

just enter the official site ,its the only version available

www.3dfa.com
    ok....what ?

still doesnt work

I klick on banner and it is opening www.3dfa.com and not my own site

I didn't change anything in your move I just re-exported it to SWF using my version of 3DFA and it works.

yuuuppiii...
    thx man i am your deptor

my version must be wrong or my windows.. your works thank you very mutch..
    greate gift for my birthday 25th
    thank you

Hey, has anyone seen Mr. Obvious? <LOL> You had better check the Purchase Information Window. If it shows no computer number, then your problem is found.

In other words, you need to register 3DFA to solve this problem, which can be done for a modest fee on the 3DFA website. Then just wait for your confirmation e-mail. Got it?

Oh, and if you do not have a correct number (e.g. you used the old one after reformatting drive C and reinstalling Windows) that's almost as bad. But you can get a replacement from the 3DFA Website (in fact, you're covered for the next but admittedly very sloooooooooooow to arrive version <LOL>).

Either case would cause your problem. Checking the purchase information (and paying the fee if needed) is the only way to resolve this one.

EDIT: No major additional details, but 3DFA would also make a great birthday gift to one's self, come to think of it.
    Last edited by JSDvs9172; 06-23-2005 at 06:01 PM.
    Jeffrey Davis (3DFA user since 2.x... or was it 3.x?) (Yes, I finally reveal the offline identity of JSDvs9172, being myself of course. Oh, and sorry for stealing your signature idea, blanius, which I see you stopped using.)

could somebody help me again to save the movie file with settings in move.. becouse i have still this same problem.

please save it to .swf.. thanks for help...
    grettngs. Y

Reposting for assistance may not work in this case. As I said above, the 3DFA website overriding links for exported movies is a symptom of not being registered. (Ok, maybe I didn't... but I'm saying it now.) This cannot be helped AT ALL without paying the registration fee. Otherwise, after seven days from install those features you are using (and a few others) cease to function properly UNTIL you register.
    Jeffrey Davis (3DFA user since 2.x... or was it 3.x?) (Yes, I finally reveal the offline identity of JSDvs9172, being myself of course. Oh, and sorry for stealing your signature idea, blanius, which I see you stopped using.)