A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: if goodsite >= badsite (getinput)

if($<0){WelcomeToMyWorld} joshchernoff's Avatar

if goodsite >= badsite (getinput)

well I have had a littel time in playing with flash but nothen grate has ever come of it.

I made a site for my wife's necklaces that shes shown on a forum els where.
    I have had a lot of good thing said about the site but I want the bad thangs about the site so I can learn what I want from it.

So if I can have someone with a long background (or not) with flash look and tell me what you think, and what I could or should do to the site

mermadebaubles.com
    Last edited by joshchernoff; 07-02-2005 at 02:59 AM.

nothing bad to say

I don't think there is anything bad to say about the site. If I were to make comments it would be purely based on my own flash design likes; so, I try to stay away from making opinionated comments because I don't consider myself a professional. With that said; I think the site fits the purpose.

yo main man lenny quick

"always remember to keep it tight"

self confessed n00b
    Nicely done, simple, well desinged and easy to use. Loads fast. Love the intergrated guestbook (mine currently jumps ofsite to a poo HTML based one). - like FTB, any comments i could give about the look of thing thing would be based around the fact i dont really like mermaids..... so well yeah. Well played
    "...i wont beat about the bush..."
    "why not?"
    "...Im alergic to leaves"

TOTALY BAD .... Lol, just joking I like the site it's realy nice / simple and i agree with Lenny 100%.... No Comments

you sould look in the movies list to find a good guestbook for flash there one or two

Quote Originally Posted by mr_d_raj
    Nicely done, simple, well desinged and easy to use. Loads fast. Love the intergrated guestbook (mine currently jumps ofsite to a poo HTML based one). - like FTB, any comments i could give about the look of thing thing would be based around the fact i dont really like mermaids..... so well yeah. Well played
    you sould look in the movies list to find a .fla guestbook for flash. Theres one or two thats good, but if you want it to stay on the same page you need to beable to use php on your sever. like the one on my site is part .fla part .php and part .txt.

And to everone els thanks for your input.
    but I'v yet to get some realy good insite on the next big thing, never the less thanks for the time you puttin to looken at it.

new updates

I have made the background change to the time of the clock on you computer
    ( so when its 9pm it night and when its 9am its day.)
    Last edited by joshchernoff; 07-08-2005 at 09:17 PM.