dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Lost what I need!!

Lost what I need!!

Can anyone help I used a font to design a site and I forgot teo thing 1. to embed the font into the flash file and 2. to backup my fonts when I reset my computer Yesterday........I know what a dumb ass, but the font I need is [DELETED] the site I used it on is [DELETED]
    So if anyone out there can help me out that would be great coz I don't want to pay 30 for it so I can just add onClick="MM_showHideLayers('Layer1','','show')" to one of the buttons.

Cheers

Kevin
    Last edited by FFF; 06-27-2005 at 08:16 PM.

Moved to the correct forum!

POST IN THE CORRECT FORUM IN FUTURE!!!

If you are stuck, read the FAQ

Sorry but it looks like this is not a free font. In doing a search on the internet I don't find a free download anywhere for it. I think you may have to go with one of the free ones that looks similar to it. If you purchased it once already, then you certainly can email the download site you purchased it from and I am sure they will resend it to you.

Ms Pamela
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands
    http://www.pittypattermarket.com

I did purchase it about two years ago and since then have got rid of the confirmation purchase Email from the site I purchased it from.

And I really don't want to fork out another 30 just to add one line of code to the flash buttons on the website, I may have got around this now anyway I have kept the original code inplace and changed the target iFrame to have a SHOW/HIDE layer script to reveal the mp3 player on the parent page, but its not as good as what I originaly wanted, but I surpose it will have to do for now.....and the band think its OK so thats all that matters I surpose.

P.S Sorry Mark and thank you to all that have read and tryed to help

Regards

Kevin

MsPamela is correct, most font sites will keep your information stored and you may be able to receive the file again by simply contacting the font foundry.

Please understand that Flash Kit is not a platform for requesting commercial products for free.

Thanks.