A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Intro Help

Flash Intro Help

I have a question amd I've spent two days trying to solves this and I'm not sure what to do as this is my first time using Flash MX. I guess I have to describe what happens

I have a text that fades in & out, followed by another- This is working
    After the second text fades out I have a picture of the State of Georgia that fades in- here is the problem

I want the picture of GA to stay on the screen and have a soccer ball start from the upper right corner to to the middle of the GA picture. Now I have used a motion tween and can get that to work. What happens is the GA picture disappears and them the soccer ball is left to move to the middle of the screen.

How do I keep the GA picture on the screen? I put a stop(); statement at the end of the GA picture fade, but then that stops the whole process, the soccer ball then never moves.

I know this may be a bit confusing, but can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
    Shawn

extend out the frames of the soccer ball

Quote Originally Posted by green_eye
    extend out the frames of the soccer ball
    What do you mean? The GA picture fades in and out and then the soccer ball moves where it is supposed to but nothing esle is there as the Ga picture has faded out. I tried to put a stop on the last frame of the GA picture, but then the whole intro stops there...which means the soccer ball never appears

Thanks...