A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Translating your games

Good game! I like you concept, just only need to be more harder in the start, but is just only my point.

Hi, I've taken into account all your comments on first ringmania version. And now here comes the ringmania II. The engine is slightly different, no more rotation (despite thee is only one variableto change in the script to make it available). IMO there is more dynamism in this version and muh more interest. As usual I'm sure I will get interesting feedback on flashkit. I know the design is my weakest point, if somebody wish to work with me on the ringmania v3, one day, why not...

http://www.pepere.org/flash-developm...u_42.html#game

PS : the subject of this thread is no more representative of the content, it've tried to change it editing the first post but it doesn't change anything...

doItLikeThis
    yesterday before even seeing this thread i was playing that game on the same site. It's an awesome game. Congrats.
    -Aditya

PS : the subject of this thread is no more representative of the content, it've tried to change it editing the first post but it doesn't change anything...
    I don't think anyone cares if you would even open a new topic for such an excellent game, maybe i like it even better than no.1.

excellent idea! good fun, you shoulda started a new thread for it though!

Thanks, I wanted to keep the history of the first ringmania comments.
    i was playing that game on the same site
    That's good news. It's the first time I use an urlcheck code and I must say it's very efficient to slow down the flash pirates. Most of the webmasters don't want to be the first to "crack" the game as it's not so easy to decompile, search, cut the url check and recompile.