A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Years!! Gotta do Something Special!!

Skill_Unabletospell_guy skill_guy101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    EVERDAY DAY OF THE YEAR?!

and writing a book....i think she needs to find a hobby other then popping out presents for you all year
    yeah alot of effort, but i think she enjoys writing the book, she enjoys frelecting on her past and she has such a good memory. She says shes getting so much out of writing the book. Lizzie likes to spend time on her own, she perfers going into town on her own on the bus than with friends.

she is increadibly busy but when she has a minute or 2 she will wip it out and start writing in the book. she has work at 445 and her school finnished at 330 and its about a 45min walk home so she sits in a field when its sunny and writes in this book, unless i go and meet her, or she sees a friend for a while.

I guess shes not the average 17 year old girl, but i guess all these little things about her is what i love.

my presents to her dont ushally take that long. haha, a bracelate, made her a poster on photoshop and printed it A3. i did make her a compolation cd with a proper cover which she liked. ok that took about a day. so what if we both put lots of effort in, its fun!

sorry sorta hijacked it a bit.

Pop the question when your ready. I no a cop whos getting devorced and the wife will basically get all his money to look after the kids (will have to sell his house and go bankcurpt) and is going from a £30 000 sallary to a £9 000 sallary to spite his wife so she doesnt get so much money.

This sorta stuff happens to any man whos got kids and is getting a devorce, the woman will always get the kids and will get the money. but anyway, if you love her and you are both ready for the commitment go for it!
    I like good music.

i would take good use of that bed you gave her

jk congrats
    Artificial Memories v0.9.2b
    "Preserving life's precious moments and making new ones"
    © 2009 MemoryCorp - A Walmart company