A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel spies on the pentagon - CBS

"The word "Semitic" derives from the Greek version of the Hebrew name Shemp, one of the three stooges in the movies

Quote Originally Posted by el-Ignoramus
    Hahaha calling an Arab an anti-semite, ROFL

@Adixx your contribution is highly valuable as usual aside from fooling around with characters to type a censored word, what was it again that you added??
    here we go... the prince of Egypt speaks...

it appears to be very common especially among arabs to attempt and taint US-Israel relationship.

I have nothing to direct to you, really... it's very simple you are an Arab... you hate Israel and you are soooooo screwed because guess what? There is nothing you, your family, friends and country can do about it. Not even, if for once all your neighboring countries can put your minds together can do about it. Now focus your enregy on, I don't know... yoga or something... go for swim... or try maybe jogging if they allow you to run around without a shirt over there.

Though don't hold back keep talking your trash... bring in the links and drown this thread with your usual. I'm anxiously waiting, I love this.

Funny how aka_tech will every now and then post an anti israel brain fart and then after a bit you got el-ignoramous comin' in for back up.... ha ha ha ha ha.

!you guys are just a tight network.
    Last edited by Adixx; 08-08-2005 at 02:24 PM.
    Freebies:
    Sound Loops | Sound Effects | Images | Code Pigs | 6ood coff33

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    since this might be the last post in this thread before closing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERBICK!
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I root for Israel because I always root for the underdog. Not because one is jew and the other arab. In my opinion, your all a bunch of hillbilly clodhoppers for hating each other over such a worthless institution as a religion. You all need to just get the hell OVER IT.

^ What iaw said. Get over yourselves. You both come from the same ancestry anyway.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I have nothing against arabs in general. I just had dinner with my friends at an arab restaurant in Jaffa, (Southern Tel Aviv) I've been going to for years. Great food awesome hospitality. It's when a lot of them start pinning their problems on us not on their corrupt pig leaders it freaks me out.
    Freebies:
    Sound Loops | Sound Effects | Images | Code Pigs | 6ood coff33

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.

I don't hate arabs either.
    I am not even religous.

I was merely calling a spade a spade.

You know what you guys sound like, both of you? You sound just like a bunch of white sheet Klansmen from Alabama. In other words, idiots with nothing else in your lives but hatred for each other. I know both you guys well enough to know that you could both sit down and have a good laugh if you ever met in public, so I don't understand why arabs and jews are always sniping at each other. In 50 years of watching this crazy hatred I think the only time I've really been proud of the Israelis is last week when Israeli's tore apart one of their own after he killed some palestinians. I think it's the first time I ever heard of either side doing something right.

It's about damn time you realized that the hatred of the fathers should die with the fathers, not be passed down like some sort of inheritance.

Quote Originally Posted by iaskwhy
    You know what you guys sound like, both of you? You sound just like a bunch of white sheet Klansmen from Alabama. In other words, idiots with nothing else in your lives but hatred for each other.
    What thread are you reading?

It's about damn time you realized that the hatred of the fathers should die with the fathers, not be passed down like some sort of inheritance.
    sort of hard to do when people are shooting missles at you.

Just saying.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

He didn't say it would be easy.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog

This one.

sort of hard to do when people are shooting missles at you.
    Yes, and it's tit for tat, both sides are shooting at each other at the drop of a hat. And over what? A pinprick on a map. I think the wailing wall and and the thousand year old mosques in Jerusalem should be broken up into finger sized pieces, packaged in little plastic bags and sold as souveniers to tourists. How utterly stupid to be fighting over the same junky realestate for a thousand years. Obviously nobody over there knows enough history to realize that if you don't learn from it, your doomed to repeat it forever.

Well, they're historical and religous relics. Instead of destroying them I'd say if they can't share, it gets closed off to everyone.

or walking into a restaurant and blowing themselves up?........the isrealis are the only country in modern history to give land back they won in battle.....then they get suicide bombed for it....strange....it just might be glass parkinglot time for the whole area...LOL

Ok, I am still confused though.
    How exactly does calling El-Ignoramus anti-semitic make me racist?
    I wasn't even sure he was arab.

How exactly does calling El-Ignoramus anti-semitic make me racist?
    El-ig is a well educated Egyptian and he isn't anti-semitic. He is semitic, so is Adixx. Which makes this who middle east thing even more laughable. And I didn't say anything about you being a racist. The mention of the klan was in relation to being incredibly stupid, not racist. If they weren't so inbred, they wouldn't be stupid and by default, they wouldn't be racist. And I wasn't talking about you anyway.

Well, they're historical and religous relics.
    Even more reason to get rid of them, IMO. This is the new millenium, and I think logical thought should be given a shot. Isn't it just too obvious that shamanism and idolatry, after several thousand years of mucking up the world, should be left to go the way of the Great Purple Goose?

Yes, and it's tit for tat, both sides are shooting at each other at the drop of a hat. And over what? A pinprick on a map.
    Your house is probably a pinprick on a map. If i fired a few homemade missles at it, I have a feeling you would retaliate by firing a few missles at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by admedia
    Your anti-semitism really shows through here El-Ignorant one.

Why uis it anti-semitism? Israel is widely regarded as having the best secret service in the world, the reason being that they spy on everyone

Quote Originally Posted by swampy
    Why uis it anti-semitism?
    what do you expect from them anyways
    I'm wondering what they do to other countries too
    trying to twist facts, spread lies and baltantly paint people to reach your goals
    I was born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

Quote Originally Posted by admedia

just about every thread that they post in