dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are you devoted to games like this guy??

Style Through Simplicity alillm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumanchimp
    im pretty sure in that program they were allowed some sleep, albeit very little.
    Wernt they just allowed to shut their eyes for up to 10 seconds at a time or somthing, any more and they got punishments. Maybie they were allowed sleep...i dunno, but it said "deprived contestants of sleep for a week" so it must have been a long time awake.

Ali

Quote Originally Posted by pentru
    yeah, no kidding......it's pretty sad actually. Seems like Starcraft took that country by storm.....like they are all possesed or something....
    paul.
    I am possesed too.

STARCRAFT IS THE BEST GAME EVER !

I played hundreds of games in time... and this is the only game i'm still playing (but not too much time)

adi4x
    player forever
    Last edited by adi4x; 08-13-2005 at 12:28 PM.
    Card Games - play many card games free
    Free Games many free online games

Ha! That's nothing... I just came home from one week nonstop gaming, pizza's in the morning, and I'm more alive then ever!
    Except for the fact that I'm out of mana, and those lvl 12 dragons behind me don't look friendly. I will have to supermarket to buy some new swords with + to agility so I can murderize them.

50 hours! wow, is totally adiction i guess... anyway i just stay some hours playing and that's enough for me.

my x booty it is that BIG
    50 hrs is nothing specially if you playing a multiplayer game like world of warcraft the hrs fly you by when you playing i always limit myself to not play no more then 3hr no matter what game. well no hold unless is final fantasy 7 then ill die holding the remote i just cant put it down when i play that game lolol

by the way bro is this **** really true??? cuse thats ****ing creepy
    "Uhh thats twisted, reminds me of the guy in the US who killed himself when his ally in everquest betrayed him and stole all of his weapons and treasure. Then there was this other guy who played it non-stop for about 40 hours and started hallucinating, walking around his college campus and kept seeing creatures an s**t trying to ambush him."
    Project||[GAME]-on hold for now
    ------------------
    [Hero]-80%
    [Enemies]-1%
    [Weapons]-90%
    [Items]-0%
    [Levels]-10%

better than chuck norris
    it all is simply disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by adi4x
    I am possesed too.

STARCRAFT IS THE BEST GAME EVER !

I played hundreds of games in time... and this is the only game i'm still playing (but not too much time)

adi4x
    player forever
    I agree w/ starcraft being an awesome game....but no game is worth 50 hours straight......but now you have a new goal...51 hours ......hahaha.....entertain us....do it!! ...we won't garantee you a headline on CNN though....hehe ....

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    mixedtrigeno, check this. You're right, its very creepy....

http://www.jsonline.com/news/State/mar02/31536.asp

Right so now they are suing Sony for making a great game, the mother knew he was doing this and so did his family, heck he had a psychiatrist who knew he was doing this and they didnt sort it, so obviously this is Sony's fault.

How do they think putting a warning on it is going to stop people from ruining their lives by playing it too much, its a basic early lesson we learn as kids that too much of anything is bad for you, but how can you blame the company that makes a great product for your problems when your own family and mother dont even care enough to sort you out, but of course now she is bothered, I suppose it aint anything to do with the publicity and money she is going to get from it, is it.

Thanks.
    If our body is a clock ticking away and if while we experience all that this world has to offer time has still continued to pass, are we living or just experiencing a slow death?

See the good side
    This guy made a favor to mankind and deserves a darwing awards
    http://www.darwinawards.com/

Razor
    Quote Originally Posted by Incrue
    See the good side
    This guy made a favor to mankind and deserves a darwing awards
    http://www.darwinawards.com/
    That site is so dumb they think its funny that a guy burned to death beyond recognition, oh I'm sorry I just don't see the humour in that, god damn people are sick now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckury
    That site is so dumb they think its funny that a guy burned to death beyond recognition, oh I'm sorry I just don't see the humour in that, god damn people are sick now a days.
    It's not intended to be funny, though many people do find it amusing.

The point of the darwin awards is that some people are very stupid, and this often gets them killed, which is probably for the best because they eliminate themselves, and their stupidity from the human gene pool.

It follows the most basic principle of evolution - survival of the fittest.

Razor
    Quote Originally Posted by lesli_felix
    It's not intended to be funny, though many people do find it amusing.

The point of the darwin awards is that some people are very stupid, and this often gets them killed, which is probably for the best because they eliminate themselves, and their stupidity from the human gene pool.

It follows the most basic principle of evolution - survival of the fittest.
    And what makes us so much smarter then them? Our luck? Because really that's all it is. For example, say somebody get's hit by a bus crossing the street, and the bus was 100% at fault, now had that guy been lucky enough to be stopped to and talked or had he dropped something or a million other possible things that would have slowed him down just enough, would that make him stupid that he got hit by the bus? Now I'm not saying that this is the case for people who commit suicide, but the one were the man was cutting down a tree and it fell on him while he was still cutting down and then it caught fire(I'm guessing from the chainsaw), how the hell is that guy any dumber then me or you for just being unlucky enough that the tree just was more balanced one way then the other, now I know your saying, oh he could have been more careful, well you don't know maybe he was extremely careful the tree could still have fallen on him, as no man or woman on this earth can predict anything with 100% accuracy, so maybe there was a sudden gust of wind when the tree was almost completely cut or maybe a bird flew into, maybe it was just more balanced on one side then the other, yes even when you cut a tree using the good old '/' angle technique something could still make it fall on the higher side. So in no way is this guy dumber then us and in no way should his death be mocked or even classified as anything is just plain ignorance in today's society, ok so maybe he wasn't a natural born lumberjack but I can tell you right now he could kick your, or my, ass in something else other then that. Now lesli this isn't directed at you this is just me trying to get a point to people that no ones perfect and sometimes bad stuff happens but don't disrespect people for bad stuff that happened to them. I may as well start a site that classify's people who die by smoking as not so brite but you know what? A large large percentage of the population smokes and its cause of how they were brought up, or for older people its because at the time they started no one knew better either way it's hard to control, but it doesn't make them any dumber or any lesser of a person then you or I.

.....but the one were the man was cutting down a tree and it fell on him while he was still cutting down and then it caught fire(I'm guessing from the chainsaw)
    If he'd used a chainsaw he might still be alive, that was the point.

A large large percentage of the population smokes and its cause of how they were brought up
    Nope, smoking is VERY stupid. I should know.
    And if it does end up killing me, feel free to nominate me for an award.
    Last edited by lesli_felix; 08-15-2005 at 03:11 AM.