A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Good Girl Or Bad Girl

Quote Originally Posted by EVPohovich
    My, my, my I leave for a client meeting and all this happens.....I have to ask: Is chivalry really this dead? My goodness, Kristi never touches a door in my presence.....ever. I seat her, and after we discuss what we will be ordering for dinner I order for her.

You should see some of the glares females give their partners when they see that, kind like Why don't you do that for me??? It really makes an impression on a girl. The car stops I get out and walk around an open her door, that gives her enough time to look in the mirror and do whatever.....and not that she needs to either

Just start up a conversation with a girl.....at a bar: ask her what she is drinking and if she would like another and order it for her.....at a party: ask her if she would ike some air and open the door for her as you go outside, if she wants a seat hold her chair. Trust me, there are some "I can do it myself!" women out there.....secret: They like it too.

Give it a shot, nice is one thing.....last is another.
    You *****! Grow some balls, she'll appreciate it!

Holding a door open for a woman is fine... Walking around the whole car to open the door and ordering for her is just being daft... you may as well call her princess, while you're cleaning the house and washing her undies...

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    That's the thing, she does appreciate it.....and she rarely wear "undies".....easier access you know

Wow, *****? I see the dictionary fairy stopped by MarkP's house last night Wrong time of the month??

Quote Originally Posted by EVPohovich
    That's the thing, she does appreciate it.....and she rarely wear "undies".....easier access you know

Wow, *****? I see the dictionary fairy stopped by MarkP's house last night Wrong time of the month??
    Wow... what an amazing reward... must be worth all those years of crawling to get one night with out her undercrackers... :yawn:

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    I'm finding it extremely difficult to feel intimidated by a guy video tapes himself in a pink hat.....he he.....but feel free to keep trying.

Intimidating? Hahahaha Ok deary... What ever

Children, children, we we're having a nice discussion about females, and then it became lesbians.

Who ever mentioned flashkid, I blame you for the degredation of this thread, and MarkP and EV's cat fight.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

*Hangs head in shame*

The only way you can make this up is if we receive Mark's head on a stick.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.

I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. But first, let me pose you a question: Is MarkP.com actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior he disapproves of? After reading this letter, you'll indeed find it's the latter. The only way out of MarkP.com's rat maze is to name and shame his serfs for their hypersensitive acts of ruffianism. It's that simple.

I pray you're joking.

I would like to take a moment to maintain social tranquillity. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone's opinions, nor do I intend to demean Mr. ViRGo_RK personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do contend that I must find the inner strength to study the problem and recommend corrective action. Lastly, I can't end this letter without mentioning that I will not play Mr. ViRGo_RK's rancorous, morbid games and make my blood curdle just like he does.

Quote Originally Posted by carly1979
    that's ok, stick with that thought
    Damn it... why aren't straight girls like you!

Quote Originally Posted by admedia
    I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. But first, let me pose you a question: Is MarkP.com actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior he disapproves of? After reading this letter, you'll indeed find it's the latter. The only way out of MarkP.com's rat maze is to name and shame his serfs for their hypersensitive acts of ruffianism. It's that simple.
    Hahahaha... I love you! Lets elope somewhere and make sweet love till the end of time...
    I'm on top...

Incase you hadn't realised by now, all my posts in this thread are written with a wry smile... I am joking people, stop taking everything to heart!

Now... where will we run off too AdMed?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkP.com
    Now... where will we run off too AdMed?
    MarkP.com has had his say, and this is mine. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter, but the conclusion's general outline is that MarkP.com's "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude is phlegmatic, because it leaves no room for compromise. I, not being one of the many hotheaded survivalists of this world, oppose his plans for the future because they are censorious. I oppose them because they are reprehensible. And I oppose them because they will lash out at everyone and everything in sight in the near future. MarkP.com has two imperatives. The first is to perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. The second imperative is to sidetrack us, so we can't rouse people's indignation at MarkP.com.

"MarkP.com" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone generate alienation and withdrawal, I tell him or her to stop "MarkP.com-ing". Hey, it's not my fault that he labels anyone he doesn't like as "yawping". That might well be a better description of MarkP.com. Summa summarum, I feel it is incumbent upon me to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from MarkP.com's politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Markp.com
    Damn it... why aren't straight girls like you!
    haha
    i wish

Quote Originally Posted by carly1979
    haha
    i wish
    "Did I ever tell you I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body? Us birds need to stick together!"... Eddie Hitler - Bottom