A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: help with browsers

Question

hello thanks for read this.
    my problem is that i need a tip, to make that my home page can detect if the user computer that is entering to my home page has the flash plug-in, i mean, i need that my home page detect if some people has the flash plugin, and, if my home page can detect that, appear in flash page, or if not detect appear just in html, of course, i have to make 2 home page, one in html and other in flsh.

the other option, is, if some people, can help me, if there is another answer to make this , is welcome, please, answer me. thanks again.

------------------

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

Check out www.moock.org you will find a tutorial all about how to do this. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

Exclamation

thanks for your help, i found at the page in the right side some menu, but i didnt found some of i need, i am sorry, could you be more specific please, thanks and sorry again

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Wink

Click on the button that says web design, then select the button that says flash stuff (or something like that) Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.