A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: renting an XBOX from blockbuster

renting an XBOX from blockbuster

How much does it cost, and is it the same procedure as renting a movie at blockbuster?

i am having a party but dont know what i should rent, XBOX or PSP, how many games and controllers?
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

FK's Official A&A Addict
    lol your considering a psp for a party get the xbox and get 4 controllers some race games and some fighting games. your party is set

I think he meant PS2?

FK's Official A&A Addict
    oh get an ps2, 2 multitaps 8 joysticks and pro evolution

just get a couple of xboxs and halo. Then you are good to go.
    "A piece of toast always lands butter side down, and a cat always lands of its feet. If one was to tie a piece of toast to the back of a cat butter side up, would it hover above the ground in perpetual indecision?"

I've rented a console a few times a LONG time ago, and i remember them wanting a credit card, and thats it. And as far as what to rent, depends on what type of people you're having over. The new Madden is the shiz...but only with 2 players. I'd probably go XBOX even though im a hater. The fact that it has 4 controller ports makes it great for parties...halo2, madden, burnout3, and maybe a fighting game would make a nice well rounded selection for a party.

Get yourself an XBOX and dont forget to rent Call Of Duty, and if you are any good come join the forum for the to COD players at http://razorsedge.computermodding.co.uk you have to beat either me - UK Ferret, Mouse Patrol, sniperwolf2005, TurquoiseShark, CrazeeRazor or Thorr 59 to become a member :-)

We are building a geo location map at the moment have a look http://razorsedge.computermodding.co.uk/cobalt_map.php