dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: No answer from www.3dfa.com

No answer from www.3dfa.com

I ordered 3D Flash Animator 5 days ago and no answer from the site to send me the registration information.

I sent them an e-mail and also no answer.

What is happening ?

Is this your same experience with this company ? I am disappointed about that.

It seems it was a spam filter problem, but I don't know exactly.
    Anyway, this is a very good software.

Fumbling Trhough Flash

3d Flash Animator Question

What is the best way to learn this software, there is no tutorial and the help options are not simple enough for me to begin to use the Scripting options

Ask around, search the forum, etc. - there are people here that can show you how do do anything you need to do. Bret (blanius), Ed (kusco) and a few others have plenty of examples you can use (check the top of the forum page for a few starters, especially the lopez actionscript adeaptations for some flash mx crossovers if you need that kind of power) and Bret has some tutorial animations you're welcome to view.
    Jeffrey Davis (3DFA user since 2.x... or was it 3.x?) (Yes, I finally reveal the offline identity of JSDvs9172, being myself of course. Oh, and sorry for stealing your signature idea, blanius, which I see you stopped using.)

Hello alfonso moreno,

We have a lot of trouble with people and their spam filters. It's difficult to send back a response when it bounces back as 'Mail Returned'.

Try sending in an email to help@3dfa.com with the details you need. If you have purchased 3DFA recently then also supply the email address that you purchased it with.
    Cheers,
    kusco
    (3DFA Support Team)

Thank you for response. Yes, it was a spam filter problem. I already received the registration info.

Regards