A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: KeyLogger

KeyLogger

Hey people

I am in need of a simple free Windows key logger... let's not ask what for

I found a few but they got destroyed by anti-spyware / virus software running on my PC. Anybody know of a good one?

And since this is the CL... any interesting stories relating to key loggers?
    (yes, I know, that was a death sentence to getting any useful feedback )
    >flashl!ght<
    All the normal names were taken.
    Ron Paul was right.

useteh search, wee had a thread a while back about someone stealing a friends username and messaging people, then i think he found out who stole it and heh slept with there girlfriend, then shot there dad. i dunno it was creepy,
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

No one's going to recommend any if you don't disclose what it's being used for...
    "Wah wah wah Dorothy Parker wah wah wah" - hanratty21

The amount of answers is directly proportional to how immoral your answer is.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

It's for my own PC. Is that fair? It's also not for a password, but AIM logging - better solution available?
    >flashl!ght<
    Ron Paul was right.

Middleman works well for that

Quote Originally Posted by Dricciotti
    Middleman works well for that
    They don't have a middle man that supports 5.9 well.

Any alternatives?

I used to use Dead AIM, but something went drastically wrong. So I stopped using Dead Aim.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Very nice, good find. That should do the trick, I'll have to try it out.
    >flashl!ght<
    Ron Paul was right.

Just make sure you want to know what you're trying to find out!

I set one of these up for a friend on his computer that his girlfriend used. Turned out she was having romantic exchanges with a cop that had pulled her over and then got her number!

Yeah... I've actually decided to forget it. My intentions are good so I hadn't thought about it and was surprised by the questioning of morality, but it's made me think, and even thought I'm not concerned about what I'm trying to find out, spying is just sick, so forget it. Besides, I'm realizing the incredible temptation it would be if I could figure out people's passwords. Granted, this is all on my personal computer, but others use it from time to time.

Is that not the craziest thing you've heard all day? The CF promoted morality!

Incidentally, the situation - while far too personal for it to be appropriate to share the gory details publicly - is about a situation between two friends of mine, and I'm unwittingly stuck in between(man, that is awful). The problem is that something was said, and neither side are giving an accurate account(well, they differ, so someone isn't) and it just so happened that the one(who I share housing with) was on my computer(a very rare occurence) and I'm desperate to know what really happened(both sides are wanting my trust... forget that!) and so I'm sort of kicking myself for not having any sort of log on my own computer as to what really went down. And the consequences are huge.

Blah. Why'd I even bother sharing that much on a public forum? You people have a good day, mine's over

indivision - wish it was that simple.
    >flashl!ght<
    Ron Paul was right.