dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Best Flash photo galleries?

netgain

Best Flash photo galleries?

I am writing a proposal for a custom home builder who might be interested in having a good pre-written, easy to maintain Flash gallery script to display photos of their building projects. It probably won't have more than 30 photos total. I'm looking for something that delivers an "ooo" "aaah" effect without being too confusing to navigate. Something that might work is to have the main photo in the middle of the page (randomly selected by the script) and have the thumbnails orbiting around it in a ring without crossing over the main image.

I'm looking for something that's already done so that I can show them a demo, buy or download the script, and include it in their site. Anybody have recommendations?

Andrew

I have developed this for a gallery content management... the same scripts I made are implimented here in the photos section. Allows for user uploads and flash integration. PHP/Mysql based. It doesn't have a whole lotta ooh and ahh, but I built it so it can be completely modified and skinned to meet your needs.

PM me or e-mail me if you are interested.

/pimp
    Last edited by admedia; 08-19-2005 at 10:18 AM.

I have two kinds. One that needs no scripts at all, just a naming convention of the images. At my website www.pellepiano.com , go to Gallery>Selected Gallery

..... and one where you can add comments and stuff. Administration section is built in . Works with a cgi, asp or php script. Gallery>Mixed Gallery.

Both have animated thumbnails and a canvas that resizes to the loaded images size.

-Pelle Piano
    // Image Gallery
    www.studiobild.com
    // Photo Blog
    http://talesofthepixel.blogspot.com

pelle's galleries are the shizzle

/depimp
    Last edited by admedia; 08-19-2005 at 12:03 PM.

whoa. nice gallery pelle.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]