A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Millions of cookies

Hey,
    whats new on flash-kit? Now you got millions of cookies on every new page. They come from netadserv.iworld.com and are valid till 30.December 2037.
    uuuhh... i will be over 70 years old then.
    everyone here who knows, what they do with these stuff sitting on my computer???

I'm new here and I have not given any tut or fla., but I like to say, that this is really **** in a "so called community".

bichi

Im assuming you know what cookies are used for?

Originally posted by bichi
    Hey,
    whats new on flash-kit? Now you got millions of cookies on every new page. They come from netadserv.iworld.com and are valid till 30.December 2037.
    uuuhh... i will be over 70 years old then.
    everyone here who knows, what they do with these stuff sitting on my computer???

I'm new here and I have not given any tut or fla., but I like to say, that this is really **** in a "so called community".

bichi
    That address is our banner server, we have no control over it, I think you know the only way to avoid the cookies

And i would not recommend you swearing at the community cause flashkit is a family...especially that you are new here

I don't know exactly what every cookie is doing on my computer, but I
    know that they are not all only useful for me :-)

Sorry that the background of flashkit is not well known to me, but for me it does not look like a family, and the word community is placed in the top left corner.

If you think, that is alright, if the banner server puts his cookies on all the family-members computers, it is all right for me, but I think that is not o.k., o.K???
    You make money with that stuff and I can look for another family if I don't accept this rules.

good day
    bichi

Originally posted by bichi
    I don't know exactly what every cookie is doing on my computer, but I
    know that they are not all only useful for me :-)

Sorry that the background of flashkit is not well known to me, but for me it does not look like a family, and the word community is placed in the top left corner.

If you think, that is alright, if the banner server puts his cookies on all the family-members computers, it is all right for me, but I think that is not o.k., o.K???
    You make money with that stuff and I can look for another family if I don't accept this rules.

good day
    bichi
    I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!! A GUY COMPLAINING BECAUSE "THERE´S TOO MUCH COOKIES"!!!!!!

Look the cookies FLASHKIT puts are things like to remember your username and password for the message board. Things like that not to get you credit card information and use it to buy there goodies..give me a break..This is like the best flash resource site on the net and your complaining about a darn cookie!!