A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Require Graphic and Flash Designer

Require Graphic and Flash Designer

Dear All,

I have been struggling to find someone capable of producing a flash image of enough quality for what I am looking for. My requirements are fairly simple but I am looking for an image to be produced that is very corporate and business like.

Basically, I have a software web site that currently has a main header image of 700x350 px which I would like to replace with a Flash animation. I am not looking for a complex flash movie, just some simple effects, perhaps a map of the world with some flashing parts showing where we have clients etc, or some roating of screenshots of our software. The most important thing is that it has to portray a business image.

If anyone is interested in this work, I am hoping to get something implemented before the end of the weekend, please contact me, my ICQ is 108682504 of mail me through this forum. Please include a price and some examples of past work.

Thanks

John

Perhaps I can help you. To make opinion about my skill look at www.geocities.com/oddmaths . Click Introduction and scroll to the bottom.
    My e-mail v_a_kolesnyk@yahoo.com . I think I'll do the work for $49.
    Yours truly V. A. Kolesnyk.

I am also interested in helping you. I can provide a solid header for your company with professional results of an elite corporate nature.

For the detailed work, I will ask $125, but guarantee satisfaction. Please visit my portfolio at http://www.themultimediasite.com/jake for some examples of my work.

I sincerely look forward to hearing from you!

Take care,

- Jake Naylor

if you need fast downloading thing with interactivity and dynamic elements with sound etc, i.e. something challenging -- then i'm interested.
    first must see your corporate identity.
    then i sort for you best examples and different approaches to find right attitude.
    i work in close web contact with clients: all work stadiums with different variations would be seen in web and i prefer to use skype (www.skype.com) -- to make decisions making process as fast as possible.
    my portfolio: http://web.starman.ee/annes/
    (today hope to finish my biggest project and some last smaller things also not added to portfolio -- just because next week hope to start with new design concept, everything would be changed)

price?
    $50 per day?
    Last edited by tonal; 09-03-2005 at 05:43 AM.