A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need clickable flash map with subtle animation

Lightbulb Need clickable flash map with subtle animation

Need splash page for a literary portal. I'm looking for somebody to do a map of North America and Europe (one image). Five countries - US, Canada, UK, France, Germany - would be highlighted and, when clicked upon, would send visitors to different sections of our site for people from those countries.

Underneath the image must be flags of the five countries, with name of country under them. Once again, these would go the relevant section of our site. (These are for search engine bots which might not be able to pick out links from the map.)

See this page or this page for a rough idea of what we'd like done, though more sophisticated and stylish.

The map can be done as a GIF/JPEG or, preferably, Flash. Must be some change to the image when mouse is drawn over a particular country.

Looking for work of a very high calibre. Will pay $100, €80 or £55. Please email or MSN messenger with ceo@NOJUNKMAILazam.com (removing the NOJUNKMAIL), PM through this messageboard, or ring 020 7436 4496/07944 963 963 anytime.

Please send examples of work you have done graphic-wise.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    I have sent you an email... I am interested in doing this work for you!