A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anybody need a scriptwriter

teentails

Anybody need a scriptwriter

Hi I'm a flash scriptwriter and I'm just here to say that if if anybody wants a scriptwriter then I can hopefully think of ideas for flash movies that are funny and humorous. I have had several ideas for stories as long as I can remember

Hey, ill try u out

I need a good idea.....i cant think of one since my last animation. Ill give u credit for the idea. Either post it here or email me with it @ sillyguy7878@yahoo.com ok

thnx

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Welcome to FlashKit teentails. We generally frown on Job Offers and individuals "looking for work" here. Seeing as how you are not "technically" doing either of these I will leave this thread, but will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck in making friends and helping out as best as you can.

If you are looking for work, I can suggest http://www.dice.com, our sister site. Check it out, you might find something there.

Thanks,

E

teentails
    thanks that will come in handy

Animator

Yes!

Oo oo! Yes, I do! I want a script-writer! I started an animation a while ago that i really liked but didnt really know where it was going and cant figure out what the basic plot should be. It needs to be completely speechless, so the viewer must be able to follow it without characters talking. Here is the first scene to give a dramatic start to the animation. All ideas welcomed. Due credit will be given.

http://home.ripway.com/2005-4/284595/anim1.html

Many thanks,
    Jzoid

I could use a script writer for a big project comming up

Hey i could use a script writer, but must be on high level.
    Í don't whant it all to explain here because its a long story but add mail me.

sjm_mimpen@hotmail.com

Or add me on MSN

teentails
    no problemo

Welcome to flashkit.

As it so happens we have opened up a freelance forum to handle this type of post.

Thread Moved and best of Luck
    Frets
    Super Moderator

teentails
    Yeah I'll be happy to help out anyway I can. I would do anything to work with a flashartist or to join a flash team or whichever is possible.
    Last edited by teentails; 08-07-2005 at 02:44 PM.

teentails
    heh just kidding. I wouldn't do anything just to do flash. Like I wouldn't do anything stupid like jump off a cliff or something for example. But what I meant to say was that I'll be happy to help write a script for anyone who needs help coming up with a story or something.