A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Updated Resume/Portfolio

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar

Exclamation I am for hire!

Hello, my name is Matthew Robenolt, and I am in charge of You Don't Even Know Productions. YDEK Productions is currently a production company specializing in web design. More specifically, Flash web design. Our total skills entail superior Macromedia Flash design (graphics, ActionScript, ActionScript 2.0, dynamic content), PHP, MySQL, Javascript, HTML, XML, and CSS. We also have strong talents in working with Photoshop, Fireworks, Adobe Premiere, SwishMax, Swift3D, Illustrator, and many others. I specialize is making dynamic Flash websites. Allow me to explain my definition of a dynamic Flash website: Have you ever had a developer make you an outstanding website, and then a few weeks or a few months in the future you wanted to change something on it? Well more than likely you had to rehire someone else to either remake you a new site, or fix your current one. Well, I specialize in making your website upgradable. Almost all text is editable, images can be changed, colors can be altered... Almost anything you could want different for in the future is available through us without ever needing any Flash knowledge at all. I can either supply you with XML files in which you can update yourself manually, or I can make you an admin page via PHP to update your website. The choice is up to you. So if you are looking for a web project, no matter how big or small, please send me an email at ydek@youdontevenknow.us or use my contact page. You can also take a look at my current Flash portfolio at http://www.youdontevenknow.us/flash_work.html Please note that I currently only have my Flash portfolio up! None of the other portfolios work yet! Thank you very much, and I hope to be doing work for you all soon!

- Matthew Robenolt
    You Don't Even Know Productions
    Last edited by MyFriendIsATaco; 09-17-2005 at 08:10 AM.