dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email adds from FK

Quote Originally Posted by Planet
    I do, but since you made the issue public, I wanted the fact that it was resolved to be public as well :-)
    Thanks!
    Ahh I see :-) sorry.

Everything with the advertisment was ammended to fit what the offer said in the Email add that was being sent out, and for the hickup of me being charged extra not for the offer but for the standard month subscription I was giveen an extra months subscription to Animations.com which is always usefull :-)

Thanks to the both of you an dall th epeople behind the sceens for resolving this issus not only for me but my fellow FKers, and if you have not done so yet plot yourselves on the Coffee Lounge Map!!!! Http://www.Wiltshire-Hosting.com/map.php

Cheers

Kevin

Very cool. Much more detailed then our current locater.
    I added my location.

Thanks again Kevin.

Hay Mike yeah I just had to delete your entry on the map!!!!! you didn't enter your coordinates!!! you need to zoom into your location with the map controls, double click where you are (The further you zoom in the more accurate it is) then copy the coordinates in blus under the map into the coordinates box then submit it.

I am working on one for you that works in the same way as your current one!! ie at the moment my link to the FK tracker is http://flashkit.com/tracker/index.ph...n&city=Swindon

The new one would be virtually the same but accurate to the nearest 5 meters and it would zoom in and show a exact map of the area :-)