dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Show Element Effect for 3DFA

New Show Element Effect for 3DFA

I've got something special for you guys. Since it is autumn here in Iowa (where I currently live) I put together a simple falling leaves effect for text objects in 3DFA to capture the spirit of the season, which came out very similar to the one I saw when I demoed another Flash animation tool (either KoolMoves or SwishMax) a while back. If anyone finds a need for this, feel free to use it however you want. Oh, and it goes in the show events repository in the 3DFA instalation, not move or hide.

See it in action:
    http://tcn.ipupdater.com/jeffrey/fallingleavesdemo.html

Download:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jeffrey Davis (3DFA user since 2.x... or was it 3.x?) (Yes, I finally reveal the offline identity of JSDvs9172, being myself of course. Oh, and sorry for stealing your signature idea, blanius, which I see you stopped using.)

I also need to mention: you need 3DFA v4r5 to use this. Apologies to those of you still using older versions.
    Jeffrey Davis (3DFA user since 2.x... or was it 3.x?) (Yes, I finally reveal the offline identity of JSDvs9172, being myself of course. Oh, and sorry for stealing your signature idea, blanius, which I see you stopped using.)

Way to go Jeffery. Thanks

thanx man its great