A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Radio Show Needs High End Design

Exclamation Radio Show Needs High End Design

I am looking for a very talented company or designer with multiple skills, time, and the passion to design and develop the look and feel of a radio show that airs once a week for 3 hours. The focus of the show is all 80's music. This site must high end, clean-stunning graphics, with Flash. Site will contain around 11 pages. This includes the following items:
    1. A custom forum
    2. A custom chat room
    3. A custom web cam window for the studio

the rest of the pages are filled with nothing more then information. There is one contact page that will use a Flash form.

This design and development will also include the redesign of the show logo. This is a major undertaking for us and will be for you as well.

***YOU MUST PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF "GOOD" WORK.*** I can not stress this enough. Prototypes are very welcome!

I am not interested in beginners or "average" designers. I am looking for quality work. Site should make people say wow yet still load in a timely manner and such.

If you think you have what it takes, then contact me at theshow2006@hotmail.com

You might want to mention how much you are prepared to pay for this Radio_Producer... that way you'd get more responses... thanks