A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: HTML help

HTML help

Hey, i have build a page with frameset, with each part of it linking to documents as usual that contains some flash parts like menus etc.. And i have carefully aligned everything. But when i resize my window.. i can see that the individual frames sizes are recalculated, which spoil all my alignments. Anyone knows how i can prevent that. (By the way, i dont want to use scroll bars in individual frames but a scroll bar for the whole page so that when i resize, the main scroll bars at the complete right of the navigator, and that to scroll horizontaly at the bottom of the window appear. the individual frames whould always remain fixed with no automatic resizing..)
    Last edited by zxeta; 10-28-2005 at 01:40 PM.
    -:zXeTa:-

Can you give us a link?? Difficult to give you an answer without seeing exacrtly what's going on..

YEah, i have included swf in flash 8.
    Try to resize the window, or go to 800x600 resolution.. it seems that the frame sizes are recalculated(reduced) even though i put them in pixels . NORESIZE doesnt solve

http://pages.intnet.mu/yashin1/testing/

ANyone has a solution to this problem? is there any javascript that can solve this issue?