A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help me making movie's!!

Help me making movie's!!

Hi, can someone help me making an movie with 3DFA, a movie like this: http://www.apelsin.nu/classics/?url=fight5
    Please help me making one!!!
    Bye

yawn! I really hate these kind of posts.

Ok here goes. That if a very nice piece of work showcasing considerable talent. So start drawing, start experimenting and oh in a year or so I imagine you'll have something to show for it.

What have you tried so far?
    What specific question are you wanting answered?
    Short of just doing your project for you what is it that you actually want?

A Senior Newbie - How Odd ForumNewbie's Avatar
    Couldn't agree more.

As with learning anything new, start with something very very simple and try and work up to your end goal, adding one more new thing in each time.

The best way to make a game like this is to learn how to make it, rather than be told how to make it. Break it down to the smallest possible parts (eg. Moving the ambulance from left to right, pausing in the middle of the screen for a while), and try to work out how to do each step, asking specific questions when you come across problems, before putting all the components together into something bigger. Trust me when I say it'll be more satisfying that way anyway !

Good luck.
    Please note that my domain has changed to http://www.morganmultinational.com

or you could pay one of us to help you . (thanks for deleting my post! ) lol
    BC

Yes I agree

Quote Originally Posted by ConnELITE
    or you could pay one of us to help you . (thanks for deleting my post! ) lol

I agree with BLanius!! I also had great help from you all!!! It doesn't happen over night!!

ConnELITE?? What did you originally say?

Don't tell me!! I think I can guess
    MoonRise

ehm.. well this is just talent + frame by frame animation.. nothing too great though i wont be surprised if it will take you a while to make.. first think of what you want there to be.

and only then start , that way all the moves will be more flowing.

i dont mind giving you advices regarding scenery and basicly everything releted to animating itself in 3DFA
    ok....what ?