A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash modules

Flash modules

Hi there.
    We are searching for flash developers to build custom ready made flash modules (like galleries, tell a friend, chat sistems, guestbooks) in partnership or to buy them. We are a selling chanell so if you have any module already made contact us.
    Best regards.

Hi,

What is your budget for complete applications? How does your partnership program work?

Hi,

I dont have a fixed budget. It all depends of module quality. By partnership i want to say that we sell application and you get x% out of module sales.
    Please look at www.buyflashmodules.com and you will see the quality of our modules.

Best regards

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    I have a possible guestbook that I can modify to be a "module" for your site...Email me at ydek[at]youdontevenknow[dot]us if you are interested and we can negotiate a price...

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    My whole website is a series of dynamic modules. I'm more curious to know what you want to modularize too.

My understanding of the word module is to interface with a larger core, which mine do since my system is an sql based cms and my modules integrate with it....but what is the platform/backside these are to be tied to on your end? SQL, XML etc?

Some of the items you mention assume userbased code (chat,GB's) and is this to be admin controlled from these "modules" or by your larger core?

I've visited your site and looked at your RSS reader....try mine. Link is below.

I'm not a professional coder. Just curious. I code to stay out of the bars

By module i mean:
    Flash application + Admin area (CMS) wich can be XML, SQL or txt file. Curenly our modules are all using TXT file to store the settings and info as is more easy to install then a module with SQL data base. But after all is ok XML and SQL too.
    Main ideea: easy to integrate into a existent website. Here is a link where one of our module is used: http://www.hfm2.com/
    The picture of the day is our module

Best regards.