A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need Flash Animator/Designer

Lightbulb Need Flash Animator/Designer

Hello.

I'm currently redesigning my company's website and need the following addition to it.

The main text area is white, it consists of a flash top, currently 604px x 50px followed by a 604px wide table followed by a flash bottom also at 604px x 50px.

Both the flash top and bottom has rounded corners to sort of start and end the document.

On the flash bottom I want a PRINT icon, a MAIL icon and two icons for increasing/decreasing text size.

You only have the 604x50 px area to work with, however I can adjust these sizes slightly if needed be.

This is what you must do:

- Make the 4 different icons (depending on how creative you are, these can be really simple)
    - When you mouse over the mail icon, I need two input boxes to appear plus a submit box, it's a "send this page link to a friends email" kind of button
    - When you mouse over the other buttons it should be very clear what each button do
    - Some cool button animations, but not too much
    - It must fit the current web design (which is really really simple, the one who gets the job will get links to the website)
    - Each button + the mail form should all point to different php pages, don't worry about the php pages, I will write those.
    - All text used in the flash MUST be from an outside file which I can modify, either PHP, XML or text. This is because it will appear in at least two different languages.
    - I own all rights to the flash and will get the flash source on project completion
    - The work must not be copied from anyone or include copyrighted material
    - It should be room to add additional icons in the future

For the right person this should be a small job, depending on the person I plan to offer between $50-$100 for this job, payable through for instance Paypal.

The most important thing here is that you have to be a professional, I will not settle for low or medium quality work. Alot of my clients come to my website for inspiration and ideas and it has to shine of quality.

You can email me at "Lars !a-t! MagikaStudios !d-o-t! com".

If you don't have a portfolio or work samples of any kind to show me you do not need apply.

For the right person I may have much more work coming your way in the near future.

Oh and please be either fluent in english or norwegian.

Best regards,

Lars Boldt
    Magika Studios
    Norway

Noone has approached me yet.

Is the pay too low or is there a lack of good people here?

If the pay is too low i'm willing to negotiate if you can back it up with a stunning portfolio.

my response

I sent you an email!

pay is way to low! try $2500 us

The position has been filled.

Thanks for all the interest.